Miss_Piggy

What's the sexiest location for a tattoo?

Sexiest Tattoo Location  

785 members have voted

1. 1. Sexiest Tattoo Location

• Upper Arm
    • Lower Arm
    • Upper Back
    • Lower Back
    • Tummy
    • Breast/Chest
    • Bum
    • Upper Leg
    • Lower Leg
    • Ankle
    • Wrist
    • Piggy, you made another faulty poll! Somewhere else that I'll post about below.
    • It doesn't matter. I love all tattoos. It could be on your nose! Doesn't matter...
    • I don't like tattoos at all. ICK!

What's your very favorite location for a tattoo? - where almost every one you've seen has made you drool.

Personally I really like delicate lower back tattoos on women (and the big bicep tattoo on a man is a close second).

I voted lower back (for women) which is where I want to put mine when I get around to getting one. :rolleyes: As for guys, it's hard to decide because a lot depends on what the tattoo is for me. But, I like upper back or bicep.

I like the lower back. There is just something about a woman showing off that one that really makes me smile for the rest of the day...

If a woman showed me one on her breast, I'd be in trouble, because I wouldn't be able to tell her what the tattoo was afterwards... I could tell her lots of other details about the area in question - but the tattoo would be a fuzzy memory at best.

Miss Piggy, I think it really depends on gender and body type. A tattoo really accentuates and draws attention to a body part. If you have a saggy midsection, a tummy tattoo is NOT the one to get. On men, upper back, bicep, shoulder and upper thigh tattoos look awesome. But only if they have something to draw attention to! For example, Mr. intuition has pretty big delts (shoulders) so he's got a Phoenix tattoo that I designed for him on his right shoulder. He'd also look pretty good with an upper back tattoo because his back and shoulders are really broad. The gentleman half of one couple we've played with had an upper thigh tattoo that really drew attention to how muscular his legs were.

On women, delicate shoulder or ankle accents are cute, arm bands if you have really sexy arms to show off, tastefully chosen and place tummy or hip tattoos if you have a six-pack, and of course the lower back tattoo (I have one of those). Whatever is chosen, it should be selected like permanent jewellry because it is. It can be very feminine and beautiful when done right, but can look like a malignant melanoma if it's done wrong. I hate "postage stamp" looking tattoos that are just stuck on wherever without thought to design or placement.

I voted for upper thigh because I thought it was very sexy.

Darn Miss Piggy...it's hard to pick just one place.

I love the lower back tattoos on women. However, I saw an upper thigh tattoo on a lady once that was an Indian headband with feathers hanging down her outer thigh that was way cool...of course, she had the thighs to pull it off.

On Men I love the armbands....they are just so sexy when the arms are nicely shaped.

Piercings and tattoos anyone? is another thread where tattoos are discussed everyone might want to take a look at.

Teresa

I know the options seem restricted but that's just the way it goes for this one. I was interested in your first pick so you only get one choice.

AND, I did think about the gender issue but then decided that the poll would become too complicated if I added that one in. Perhaps at some point I'll do a poll that controls for gender. Not today though - I have 3 exams this week! :eek:

My favorite locations weren't listed. So I was the first to vote:

Piggy, you made another faulty poll! Somewhere else that I'll post about below.

:lol:

On men, I like tattoos on the back of their neck.

My tattoo is on my hip, which is my favorite location for ink on a woman.

My first pick was lower back...of course I was thinking the same thing as a couple in pa, sexy for females, not sexy for males.

I recently had one done on my lower back and have tried to attach a picture of it to see what ya'll think...edited message, hope it works this time!!

D

Tattoo1.jpg

Well, who knows? Maybe you don't like tattoos at all on women and *only* on men. Or vis versa. These and other interesting issues will be included in the discussion section of the article - this will, of course, be done after the statistics are gathered, calculated, and interpreted. :lol:

I have waffled sooo many times on whether to get one myself. I think the arms are the best place for the males. Arm bands or regulars tats. On a gal, I like the lower back or leg (anywhere). Something about it not being seen by everyone else seems to enhance my pleasure.

Kinda like seeing a lady's ankle in 1900! :rolleyes:

Male D

Very pretty D! I love blue. I THINK my tattoo turned out ok, but the camera I used to take the pics absolutely sucks (it's the best I could do!). So, seeing as how it's on my ass, I've never seen it other than in a mirror.

TATTOO HORROR STORY: The tattoo I have on my lower back is my own design. It has special meaning to me. So I very carefully drew it out, digitally colourized it, and took it to the artist to see if there was anything else that needed to be done with it. He said no, but could he keep a copy of it? Uh...sure? I figured he was going to keep it on file or something for me. When I showed up the next week for my actual tattooing appointment, the guy at the desk says, "Oh yeah, I remember that design! That's a really nice tat. Joe (or whatever his name was) put that on someone last week..." SAY WHAT??? The jerk stole my design!! Did I make any money off it? No... Was it now my very own unique tattoo? Uh..NO! Moral of the story: if you have your heart set on designing a tattoo and making sure that it's UNIQUE, do NOT let the artist have a copy of it. Grrrr...

Great topic! I just had my second tatt done and it was done on my lower back. I picked this design because the man and women to me represent swingers. What do you think?

mini-set29-026.jpg

Freakykitten, you've just inspired me! I haven't seen any good - subtle - tattoo designs that would suit swingers. I'm gonna design some. :D

Thanks for the idea!

Guest Pinmonkey
Great topic! I just had my second tatt done and it was done on my lower back. I picked this design because the man and women to me represent swingers. What do you think?

That tat looks great!

I'll add my 2 cents in on this one...

Yes, lower back is Great if you're Doing Doggie...hehe

But I thought this was great...  the poor little guy has to work, every day, but then seeing the place, I Envy him :kissface:

Mowing-tattoo.jpg

Oh, the hip . . . definitely the hip!!!!

Especially one that starts there and winds down the leg.

Out of all the tats we have between the two of us Nikki's on her lower back gets the most recognition. Although the newest edition on the lower belly is getting a bit of an audience. Still the sexiest is the lower back (lower the better) :rolleyes:

I have one on my chest from my collar bone to just above my nipple and then both nips are pierced. It is an eagle head. On ladies I would have to say depends on the tat and the location of it. Lower back is sexy but so is the hip, ankle, breast, thigh. Depends on the actual piece. That is my 2 cents.

Mrs Spoomonkey said:
Okay I'll pick a little....you needed to give multiple options or one group for location on men and one on women. I'm done now :kissface:

I voted lower back (for women) which is where I want to put mine when I get around to getting one. :rolleyes: As for guys, it's hard to decide because a lot depends on what the tattoo is for me. But, I like upper back or bicep.

lol mrs spoo... I thought the same thing.

On women either the lower back perfectly centered on the natural waist line or around the belly button.

On men... it kinda depends. On a man that has nice arms, I am going for the upper arm. I also like nice chest work. I really liked the neck tat that Clooney had in from dusk till dawn. I think that very few men can pull off a good neck tat. Of course it is all for naught if you have a crappy artist ink ya.

I haven't gone back and read my post but I don't think I mentioned that I would probably never get one. Fem D has no burning fantasy for me to have one and neither do I.

However, we have both used those temporary tattoos. They are fun and don't look that bad at all.

Have any of you used them yourselves?

Male D

I haven't gone back and read my post but I don't think I mentioned that I would probably never get one. Fem D has no burning fantasy for me to have one and neither do I.

However, we have both used those temporary tattoos. They are fun and don't look that bad at all.

Have any of you used them yourselves?

Male D

i have been looking for some good temp ones to no avail. All the ones that I have used rub off or are sweated off during a night of vanilla clubbing

I think we were in an Albertsons or Raleys and found some that were nice and lasted at least a week.

Believe me...we sweated too! :lol:

Male D

I like the "target" tattoos on a woman's lower back.

Here is my little tattoo story.

I was 17, living in Florida and out having a rousing evening attending wine tastings - by which I mean my best friend and I had talked some wino into buying us a couple of bottles of Mad Dog 20/20.

Anyway, as we proceeded to imbibe, my friend showed me a tattoo he had on his forearm, and told me he had done it himself.

Being 17 and having forgotten that I was underage, having another drunken 17 year old give me a tattoo with his homemade tattoo machine (old electric razor motor with a guitar string for the needle) seemed like a grand idea!

So I ended up with not one, but two tattoos that night! One on either upper arm, done freehand by a drunk.

I wish I had pictures to post, maybe I'll ask my lovely wife to take a couple.

I have the neat tattoo on my chest right over my heart. The artist had her kiss the paper that he used to make the stencil then matched the ink color to her favorite lipstick... I love my tattoo.

Hi Roberta,

I like your tattoos. You have nice breasts and that character on it is tastefully done. I don't have any tattoos but think some of them are cool. Thanks for showing yours.

Ann

Guest NudeDen

I would say the only tat I think is sexy is on a woman's lower back. I love seeing it peaking out over the top of their lowrider pants/short shorts. BTW, very nice tat FreakyKitten ;)

Mr. CA posting...

Small of the back on a woman.... very cool.

Going back a few threads. Intuition897 had an interesting idea, secret swinger tattoos. Maybe a tattoo of a bracelet design around a woman's right ankle ?

I do not have tattoos (the whole idea freaks me out) but I do love the way they look on some people.

I asked Mr.CD30 his preference for location (he has 3 himself) and

He said: woman~small of the back and right above pubic hair and man~he has to go with bicep.

I say woman and man~inner thigh (what a nice surprise) :rolleyes:

I'm sorry folks, I am just too much of a lover of the human body form that I just hate to see it defaced by a tattoo. Women particularly. It is like trying to improve on perfection. It is a distraction, your eye is drawn to the disruption in the beauty rather than being allowed to appreciate what you already have before you.

Not a huge tattoo fan myself ... don't have any, and neither does hubby ... anymore that is. He had one when he was very young, but his mom got upset so he scrubbed it off with a brillo pad ... :eek:

But for those who do have them, I like them to be small and in very subtle locations, such as the pelvic area right below the panty line, or the top of the shoulder blade on a woman. On a man, I really don't care for them at all, though depending on the man, I have considered some of those "wrap around the bicep" tattoos pretty sexy ... you know, thin ones, like barbed wire or grapevines with thorns wrapped around the upper arm. But that totally depends on the man ... young, buff, hairless. :rolleyes:

I love tattoos, but I think it depends on the person. My husband has two (one on each upper arm) that I think are absolutely sexy...but those same tattoos on, say, my brother in law, would be awful. I also think sexy has more to do with your attitude. I have a few tattoos myself, and because I think they're sexy, I feel more sexy.

I LOVE tattoos. I have one and my hubby has one. We both want more. I'm going to attempt to include a picture of them. lol The first pic is his tattoo. It's on his arm, I designed if for him. The picture was taken just a couple hours after the tattoo was done. The second is my tattoo. The words are what we said in our wedding vows instead of saying "Until death do us part". It's on my right shoulder.

pic037.jpg

pic038.jpg

For female I think the sexiest place would have to be on the upper outer thigh, or on the lower back, depending on what it is or says. :facelick:

For male I think the sexiest place would have to be on the the upper back or shoulder blade, depending on what it is or says. ;)

I LOVE any tattoo on any part of the body!! I have one on the inside of my ankle, one on my bikini line, and one on my lower back. Although it is referred to as a "skank stamp", I still love it and so does my husband. He has tattoos on each bicep and one on his chest. There are such a turn-on, especially when you learn what they mean to that person.

Depends on if it's a guy or girl...ON girls, def the lower back, I'm getting one there very soon! On guys, I find the forearm to be very sexy! (although anywhere on the arm or chest is good!)

My wife's back is almost completely covered with tattoos so I love them....I have several tattoos too....A sleeve of flames on my left arm and other large ones in various places.....

I absolutely LOVE the lower back tattoos on a lovely lady. I want one really bad but hubby doesn't like them like I do. I suppose since he will actually have to see it more than I do that I won't get one. SIGH....

I'm not a big fan of tattoos at all. When I was in high school, I used to love seeing those older college boys at the beach with their arm/shoulder tattoos. But I think I really started to hate tattoos when I started dating my current boyfriend. He has two (and wants a third) and I HATE them. I was so mad, no furious when he got the second one.

So, I really don't like tattoos anymore.

And I don't mean to offend any of the ladies on here who have the lower back tattoo. But to me it's slutty, not sexy. I think it's just too overplayed.

Just my opinion...

I spent 20 years in the Army and just never found a good reason to get a tattoo, so their appeal (to me) is highly limited.