psiseekervii

Is she telling me she's a swinger by the jewelry she wears?

Alright G & G's,

I have looked through a few forums and run a few searches and the only thing I could find out on swinger jewelry is a little tidbit about dolphins and such. Here is my situation. I am married and my wife is probably not into the idea of swinging. But there is this couple I have met through her and the whole thing almost seems like it was set up. Well this girl in the couple wears alot of jewelry on her hands. Mostly a ring on the thumb, index and ring fingers. Here is my question. Is their any kind of message being sent by her with the choice of fingers she uses while wearing jewelry. I guess what I am looking for are signs, any sorts, if she is into this thing. I know her boyfriend thinks about it as he has expressed interest in my wife. His girlfriend has hit on me very subtly, but only when she has had a few drinks. It is very subtle like a hand on the leg squeeze and around the ribs type deal. I need some help from the ladies here. What is it. Is it all in my head or is there some possibility here.

Lost in the sauce...

Well first off rings dont mean anything, I wear 6 rings and adding to it. As for is she or isnt she..cant answer that one. She may just be flirty. But then again he expressed interest in your wife and his wife flirts with you....so....May talk to your wife and get her opinion. They are her friends..maybe that is her way of saying she is interested but to afraid to say anything to you. The key to this lifestyle is COMUNICATION!!!!! If things are going to work for a positive then you both have to be honest with each other!

I think you need to talk to your wife before you read anything into anything. Otherwise you are putting the proverbial cart before the horse.

You say you think she is probly not into swinging...Well if this is the case, it could be years before she even considers it , if at all. I think you need to have a heart to heart on this subject.. and remember to be very understanding with her, she is most likely going to feel hurt at first of you even bringing it up, feeling like she is not enough for you.

As far the jewellery thing, there is not connotation, I wear rings on whatever finger they fit...it has nothing to do with swinging.

I think you need to talk to your wife before you read anything into anything. Otherwise you are putting the proverbial cart before the horse.

You say you think she is probly not into swinging...Well if this is the case, it could be years before she even considers it , if at all. I think you need to have a heart to heart on this subject.. and remember to be very understanding with her, she is most likely going to feel hurt at first of you even bringing it up, feeling like she is not enough for you.

As far the jewellery thing, there is not connotation, I wear rings on whatever finger they fit...it has nothing to do with swinging.

Exactly!!! Why are you worry about whether or not the other couple swings--if you dont even know whether or not your very own wife will swing?? I noticed that your status on here is not couple but rather MARRIED male--is that to indicate that if your wife does not want to---you still will w/o her? If this is the case--why are you worrying about ANY ring on any fingers?

Well, I reckon it means she likes rings.... :D

But, the fact that she wears many (and one on the thumb) means she is an unconventional thinker and that is a prerequisite for being a swinger.

You'd probably have to ask to find out.

-B

i have heard that when a women wears an ankle bracelet on her right ankle it is a sign that she is available to other men ....i don't know probably just a rumor

i have heard that when a women wears an ankle bracelet on her right ankle it is a sign that she is available to other men ....i don't know probably just a rumor

OOPS! I was wearing an ankle bracelet long before I was considering swinging and my tendancy is to put it on my right ankle... so I guess while some may do it on purpose and mean it, there's probably twice as many who just happen to be giving the wrong impression.

You really can't read anything into jewelry.

Julie,

Mrs. Van wears ankle bracelets frequently. (I wonder who bought them for her? :) )

I suppose I could check to see which ankle she puts it on, but, then again, I'm only interested in looking at her ankles...and legs...and...

Well, you get the picture. ;)

Van

I heard somewhere that the *bitten apple* is a sign of swingers...course that is a symbol for ..oh I forget the name...lol...but I know I have been searching for a nice necklace..and consdering it as a tattoo...

Midnight Hour

I heard somewhere that the *bitten apple* is a sign of swingers...course that is a symbol for ..oh I forget the name...lol...but I know I have been searching for a nice necklace..and consdering it as a tattoo...

Midnight Hour

The "bitten apple" is a NASCA International symbol. I think you can even order jewelry off their sight, although you may have to be a member first.

Mrs Spoomonkey

The "bitten apple" is a NASCA International symbol. I think you can even order jewelry off their sight, although you may have to be a member first.

Mrs Spoomonkey

It's also the logo of Apple Computer. Does that mean only interested in cyber swinging??

Alright G & G's,

I am married and my wife is probably not into the idea of swinging.....

I noticed you are listed on SLS as a couple. What gives?

Unless the jewelry is a big gold rope with a 6" plate hanging from it that says "Swinger", it's not wise to guess what the jewelry means.

It's also the logo of Apple Computer. Does that mean only interested in cyber swinging??

:lol:

Mr. Midnight and I wondered about that and the apple computer... :rolleyes: maybe there was a lot going on in that garage..... :lol::lol:

Midnight Hour

I also agree if the wife is *not* interested in swinging, you are not going to get very far...other then on the wrong side of her trying to get her interested....a casual comment to see how it flys okay...but until she is interested you are playing with fire..especially if you have a couple profile... :nono: I hate it when I run into that...and we do all the time...

Regarding jewelry: We have noticed that when someone wears a bone through their nose, they tend to be cannibals. Never offer head to a headhunter.....

Lotolaffs

Don't read anything into the jewelry. I knew a woman that wore a dolphin ring and necklace. When I asked her about them, she said they were birthday gifts, but when she heard the rumors that bisexual women wore dolphin rings, she started wearing them when she was between boyfriends and wanted to get the attention of guys she might be interested in.