northindycpl

Swinger husbands treat their wives so much better!

I have now been active on this site for awhile and I am constantly amazed at how I much our husbands love us! :kissface:

Never in all my life have I met a group of men so ga-ga in love with their wives, than here- and never in the vanilla world.

There is so much respect, admiration, honesty written about daily. I am not sure if the husbands here realize how they are, but to an outsider, it is wonderful!

I know in my own marriage, since we have been actively swinging, we have really reached a new high. Mr. Indy has always been pretty good to me, but over the last several months he has been wonderful. I never knew I could love him more than I did, but it is possible. He continually works hard on our marriage and on my happiness. More so than ever before.

My vanilla friends complain about their husbands... they visit sites about other women who complain (like Oprah.com or Dr. Phil) and to read about the issues they have- WOW! No wonder so many of Oprah's fans are against swinging :Surrender:

We aren't perfect, and everyday isn't a love fest... but he worships me. And I, him. And everyone here is such a positive inspiration!

We are all doing something right! :claps:

:bowing:Cheers to the Wife Worshipers! :claps:

I agree with you!!!! Although my hubby has always catered to me and me to him...it seems that since we have gotting into swinging we are even closer than I ever imagined we could be. He tells me all the time he loves me even more now than ever! He also tells me I am sexyer now than ever also...which is so cool to hear. I know that all my friends are so jelous of our relationship and complain about their men all the time. They cant understand how to get their men to treat them like queens and be not only in love with them but in lust with them (which I think is equally important!!) To me a bad marrage is no marrage!! If you arent totally in love with your spouse..then what is the point.

I think the key here is that we have total trust in each other and dont play games with each other. We are open to letting the other one express all feelings and thoughts wether it be sexual or just in life itself which for us has brought us even closer to each other. It is real sexy to watch him flirt...tease other women and see them respond. If more people were open to this lifestyle the world would be a much better place for sure!!!

just my 2 cents for the day!!!

To be fair it works both ways - the wives here strike me as being just as much into and in love with their husbands. Far more than the vanilla norm.

Various non-swinging friends have described us as the "perfect couple". All are amazed at how much we are still into each other after nearly 30 years. We'd love to tell them why, when they ask, but we don't think many of them could cope with hearing about the swinging!

CB

Northindycpl wrote:

Cheers to the Wife Worshipers!

With twenty-four years experience in wife-worshipping, I can only proudly say, "Sign me up!" :)

Mr. Alura

Boy has this topic hit home!!!

My wife works with several women who either don’t get along well with their spouses, or have gone through a nasty divorce. The wife’s co-workers are constantly “bashing” their husbands or ex-husbands and she gets tired of hearing it. They just cant understand how after 30 years of marriage that we totally admire and worship each other, and they certainly can’t comprehend that we still have GREAT sex. You should see their faces when I unexpectedly drop by the office with a rose(s) for my wife. The wife’s co-workers are convinced that I am cheating on my wife. If they only knew, LOL!!!!!

The male half of m9sept74

Ive had those kinda questions...oh he bought you this or that ...what did he do wrong? I just say I am LOVED is all. There is a joke going around my work that all I have to do is say I like something and it becomes mine...since he loves to buy me things and take me places. He is very romantic even after 23 years together. I try to explain what makes a good marrage is trust and love and lots of lust but they dont understand. They allow jelousy to rule their lives and well...we all know that doesnt work to well if you want to be happy with each other.

The wife’s co-workers are convinced that I am cheating on my wife. If they only knew, LOL!!!!!

Does that hit home to me or what! All of my vanilla friends- including my best friend (who doesn't know we swing) continually tells me those things. That he is cheating or lying or betraying me in some way. It is so disgusting!

I find this interesting because since my hubby and I have had our first encounter with another couple, I've seen exactly this happen.

He'll come up to me, embrace me in a hug and kiss, tell me he loves me, and then back off to work he goes. To have gotten that before when we were Vanilla, was unheard of.

It's definately put some sort of spark back into our relationship and our relationship definately needed it.

There are many of us men who do worship our wives and thus are highly interested in their pleasure before ours. Evidence of that is the number of us who admit that MFM's with our wives is our main turn on. Our vanilla friends wouldn't or don't understand but then most of them have crappy marriages.

We are very new in this world. The things we talk about have brought us to new heights in our love. As we go on in swinging I see nothing but pure bright white light that will make us happier than we ever dreamed after 29 years of being only to each other. We are 44 (ME) 46 (him). He was so scared and excited to bring up swinging. I am so glad he did! He has treated me with so much love and adoration as we talked and worked through things together. We were in love before and now we are even more.....

My mother says that she has never seen two people spoil each other as much as Ted and I...and we do, shamelessly :).

He tells me that I am his purpose for living...and he is mine.

Teresa

Oh, I so agree with all the comments. Mr Spoo still amazes me sometimes with how wonderful he is to me. :kissface::kissface:

The girls at work (male bashers head bang can't stand them) always pick on me because I do little things for him all the time since he can't leave his desk as easily as I can. They try to get me to say bad things about him and join in their distaste for husbands. :nono:

We love being around our swinger friends and being able to share good things about our spouses and not hear the negative. One of the first things we noticed at the meet up in Indy last year was as we left the restaurant to walk around and head to the bar, that all the couples (about 10) were holding hands as we walked down the street.

We have a lot of couples that work together and they'll ride in the same car and one will hop, out head to the building not waiting or walking with each other. :mad: Then they'll make fun of us because not only do we walk in together but we hold hands too :)

:claps::claps::claps: Kudos to all swinger spouses

and especially to Mr Spoo :kissface:

Mrs Spoomonkey

I completely adore mine. Mr.Mac is IMO the best man and just person in general that I have ever met in my entire life. My mother used to say when we first started dating, "Boy, you sure had to kiss alot of toads to get that prince." Was she right!!!

I just told him today, that the word "love" just doesn't do justice to how I really feel about him. I adore him. I am enamored. After almost 8 yrs, it still sends chills up my spine when he slips his hand into mine. My 6yr old catches us kissing or something and he says "Mama, you really love my daddy, don't you?"

And I am sure when he gets back online, he will completely agree! :rollseyes

My vanilla friends complain about their husbands... they visit sites about other women who complain (like Oprah.com or Dr. Phil) and to read about the issues they have- WOW! No wonder so many of her fans are against swinging Surrender

We aren't perfect, and everyday isn't a love fest... but he worships me. And I, him. And everyone here is such a positive inspiration!

We are all doing something right! :claps:

:bowing:Cheers to the Wife Worshipers! :claps:

Indy, this thread is a keeper! My hubby is my knight in shining armor. We aren't perfect either, but we're living the fairytale and no one we know has a clue how deeply we feel for each other.

I'm thinking that perhaps the reason so many people out there have screwed up marriages and are unhappy is BECAUSE they visit websites like Oprah's. While they waste their energy griping about their husbands, we're busy worshipping ours. We adore them, we fawn over them, we spoil them (... ok not every day, but we aim for that!). I think that if they put half the energy into just loving each other as they do into finding faults and problems and issues to deal with, their marriages would be much better for it. It's called cherishing. The 'vanillas' of this world claim we're breaking OUR vows by committing adultery (yeah right...but that's another thread), but I don't see them holding fast to their vow to truly cherish one another. Again, I'm generalizing... flamethrow away to your heart's content.

Ah, a common thread! :) We used to do some AOL chat room stuff way back in the day, but it was always a drag because everyone was always some unhappy married person. Same with "real life", as almost all of our friends are either in a pretty crappy relationship or are single (and usually previously divorced). Even the one couple we have as very good friends who do actually have a stable relationship also have an incredibly boring relationship. It's seriously like they're in their 80's already but they're only 30, they do nothing, show no real affection towards each other, bleh! Everyone thinks we have a great marriage. Well we're not perfect, we do get into spats here and there, but we have great communication and respect for the other and we work thru it. We do have a great marriage though and I'm proud of it. I'm also proud that my kids are so happy because we're happy and not like their friends parents, most of whom are either split up or constantly fighting. I agree with a previous comment that going to clubs is great because of being able to hang with so many other couples in good relationships. When you're at one end, the other can be a bit tough to deal with.

I don't understand what your all bragging about..............I GOT THE BEST WIFE/FRIEND/LOVER in the world.

John

Thanks NorthIndyCpl. We're still vanilla but everything you said is so true and I feel the same from her. Since I decided that I should not have any expectations of her she seems to be handling the idea better. I told her that I did not want to check out the couples only club after the house is done around Sepember; but a few days ago she asked if they had dances every month and told me to get the schedule soon. She suggested March or April, when she'll be back on her feet. :lol:

I don't know if we will ever be anything other then vanilla, but just hanging with ya'll here has been very positive for us. Never thought I'd say it, but I guess I ga ga worship my wife and I believe she feels it more now too. :hahaha:

Let me say this also. Through THIS board I have found suggestions for improvment that you ladies look for in man and have made a lot of headway with her for it. Fewer communication problems and fewer spats and less cussing each other out. Over all a great improvemnet...especially me. ;)

Nice one, HotMoCpl! Good to hear that the Board can have such a positive effect on those who have yet to play! :)

CB

Let me say this also. Through THIS board I have found suggestions for improvment that you ladies look for in man and have made a lot of headway with her for it. Fewer communication problems and fewer spats and less cussing each other out. Over all a great improvemnet...especially me. ;)

That is wonderful to hear! I have picked up a lot of advice from the men too.

it is so nice when you can connect with other people that aren't complaining about their spouses.

Mrs. Alura here:

I (admittedly) have not read all of this thread, but.....

I think that what is being overlooked is how very lucky we all are to have truly found "life partners" in this time on this earth. I think that each of us would give up the sex (with any one) if that is what it took to keep our spouse......so it is not the swinging that makes the relationship, nor is it the relationship that makes the swinging possible......the relationship is because the gods have favored us in this time on earth and therefore we are able to enjoy all the other benefits.

We are VERY lucky...

Most will go thru this life "making do" and settling for what they have. I wonder how their lives might change if they focused on working at making the kind of relationship that they dream of? I think that while we all are lucky, we all work at perpetuating what we have. Reread those posts and you'll see that all of us are working at it.......and we happen to love the job!

Just another worshipped wife/husband worshipper

Smiles,

Mrs. Alura

Mrs. Alura here:

Most will go thru this life "making do" and settling for what they have. I wonder how their lives might change if they focused on working at making the kind of relationship that they dream of? I think that while we all are lucky, we all work at perpetuating what we have. Reread those posts and you'll see that all of us are working at it.......and we happen to love the job!Smiles,Mrs. Alura

The working at it part is what is missed by so many. I feel like, it is far more difficult to be married then anything else-raising children, running the house, running a business!

This discussion has really gotten me to thinking about something. It's obivously a common thread to all of us who worship our spouses that we have great relationships, so much so that our "vanilla" friends don't understand or couldn't understand because theirs is not so good. Our best friends are two couples who are just like us in that they worship each other, are best friends and companions, and life mates for sure. Over the years about the only thing even near swinging we've done with them is skinny dipping at the lake from a houseboat at night. Now, I have always considered them "vanilla", but are they really? They night be just like us, players at heart but afraid to say anything to us for fear of losing a friendship. Has anyone else thought of this?

The girls at work (male bashers head bang can't stand them) always pick on me because I do little things for him all the time since he can't leave his desk as easily as I can. They try to get me to say bad things about him and join in their distaste for husbands. :nono:

I hate male bashers! :mad:

My husband and I were just discussing how lucky we are to have eachother. We can talk to eachother about anything and never have to hide anything from eachother. We truly are eachother's best friend.

We can't understand why someone would want to bash their mate. We consider ourselves a team and would never put eachother down in front of another. We stand behind eachother 100%. We are a united front.

We have a few vanilla friends that always argue and belittle eachother, it makes our skin crawl to hear them. We actually go out of our way to avoid one couple, because this is all they seem to do.

It's because of the communication and respect we have for each other that keeps the fire burning. No judging allowed. Last but not least when the Mrs. and I settle in for he night I say I love you, thank you and I will see you in my dreams.

I don't know if we will ever be anything other then vanilla, but just hanging with ya'll here has been very positive for us. Never thought I'd say it, but I guess I ga ga worship my wife and I believe she feels it more now too. :hahaha:

We end up being hermits at all functions other than our Taewwondo Events. The reason behind this is that all of those vanilla people do is gossip about how bad his, her, or any other persons relationship, mate, ect. We can't stand it; we really feel sorry for these people and wish that they would put thier energy into listening and understanding each other as opposed to hurting each other.

It has never been an issue with us. We have always had a wonderful relationship. We do not understand divorce; That is if you married the right person for the right reasons the first time.

I totally adore my wife.

adore:

1. To worship as God or a god.

2. To regard with deep, often rapturous love.

3. To like very much: adores mink coats.

:rollseyes

... The girls at work (male bashers head bang can't stand them) always pick on me because I do little things for him all the time since he can't leave his desk as easily as I can. They try to get me to say bad things about him and join in their distaste for husbands. :nono: ...

They're everywhere...

Where I'm currently working there's a little trio of them. I can't help but overhear them talking and they're always going on about 'hubby did this' or 'he said that'. Once, while they were discussing Survivor, I tried to join in and they looked at me like I was from another planet. Now I just ignore them. I do think they hate all men, I really do. :lol:

I just can't understand why someone would want to go through life like that. It's almost as if they enjoy being miserable and bitching about it.

J and I love each other and if you've ever spent time with us, you know it shows. We aren't perfect and there are little things, of course, that bug us about each other. I think the difference between us and these women is that we concentrate on the good things while they like to pick at the scabs. I guess some people ar just like that.

-B