intuition897

Can you tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue?

Can you tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue?  

546 members have voted

1. 1. Can you tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue?

• Yup!
    • Nope
    • Never tried

Ok, stupid little poll. How many of you can tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue? ::P: I'm proud to say, a couple of pounds of cherries later, that I've got it figured out! I never timed myself, but I think I can do it now in about 45 seconds to a minute.

So do I have reason to feel proud of myself, or is this a fairly common skill? Who else can do it?

I've never done it, but I tied my tongue in a knot trying it once...

I can do it!

I even showed my mother in law once and said with a wink, "now you know why she married me!"

Spoomonkey

I can do it!

I even showed my mother in law once and said with a wink, "now you know why she married me!"

Spoomonkey

Thats why Mr. Indy gave me a 3 carat diamond!!!! :lol:

I could do it in HS much faster than I can now. Back then I could practically put the stem in my mouth and just pull it back out again tied, nowadays it probably takes me 30-45 seconds.

I can't but one of the women we play with can do it in about 30 seconds. Allways amazes me, and she is still trying to teach us to do it but no success yet.

I can't. :(

Anyone care to give me lessons?

:lol: OMG, it would be like trying to tell someone how to tie their shoelaces with no visual aids of any kind! Hard to explain. Start out with very long, skinny, cherry stems. It's easier I think if you're one of the 50% of those who are able to curl their tongue into a 'hot dog bun'. You use your tongue to bend the stem into a loop, crossing the ends over one another. Hold one end of the stem with your teeth and lips and with your tongue you flip the other end up and through the loop. Once it's flipped through (the hardest part) you can pull the knot tight with the same kind of motion you use to stretch out bubblegum before you blow a bubble.

This is nuts. There is no WAY to explain this over the internet. I don't think there's even a way to explain it in person! Know what? I'm the artistic type; I should probably get creative and try to draw up some kind of diagram that shows how to do it.

Anyway, that's pretty cool that so many people can do it! Sounds like my 30 to 45 seconds could be improved upon. Oh well, nothin' wrong with that; I LOVE cherries and Mr. intuition will, I'm sure, have no complaints about me trying to improve my oral dexterity. ;)

Ok, stupid little poll. How many of you can tie a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue? ::P: I'm proud to say, a couple of pounds of cherries later, that I've got it figured out! I never timed myself, but I think I can do it now in about 45 seconds to a minute.

So do I have reason to feel proud of myself, or is this a fairly common skill? Who else can do it?

ten seconds! (sounds unreal, i know, however...) ::P:

intuition897 said:
:lol: OMG, it would be like trying to tell someone how to tie their shoelaces with no visual aids of any kind! Hard to explain. Start out with very long, skinny, cherry stems. It's easier I think if you're one of the 50% of those who are able to curl their tongue into a 'hot dog bun'. You use your tongue to bend the stem into a loop, crossing the ends over one another. Hold one end of the stem with your teeth and lips and with your tongue you flip the other end up and through the loop. Once it's flipped through (the hardest part) you can pull the knot tight with the same kind of motion you use to stretch out bubblegum before you blow a bubble.

This is nuts. There is no WAY to explain this over the internet. I don't think there's even a way to explain it in person! Know what? I'm the artistic type; I should probably get creative and try to draw up some kind of diagram that shows how to do it.

For not having visuals you did an excellent job of describing how to do it!! Now I just need to go and buy a jar of cherries :D

I've never tried this but I love marachino cherries and will buy a jar to exercise with.

Tell me this, what is the point of learning to do this?

Will it improve my blow job technique?

LM :)

There are several reasons to pursue this:

1. just plain fun and a great conversation starter

2. it turns some guys/gals on

3. even if it doesn't improve your oral capabilities, if it turns your partner on prior to oral, its well worth it

Unfortunately, I am one that have tried and can't do it. But I might invest in another jar of cherries before long.

I know a girl from the vanilla world and she can do it. She doesn't seem to have a clue how crazy that makes me--almost like some innocent thing who doesn't understand the uproar when she shows off her innocent little body. :D

Plus she won't tell me how she does it. ARRGGH!

Male D

Suddenly I am feeling a little left out.

No, I can't do this, but then again I have never really tried either.

Perhaps I should try to get some practice.

I think watching a guy do it might be quite impressive though.

OK Evil, I'm gonna learn just for you!

Wish I liked cherries more. facelick

Male D

OK Evil, I'm gonna learn just for you!

Wish I liked cherries more. facelick

Male D

Ah D, if you did that for me I would make it my mission to learn something impressive to show you

;)

I know that curiousfemale40 can do it. She's tied knots from cherry stems many times for me. She's really got a very talented tongue. This I know to be true! Uh hmmm.....No brag, just fact...:cool:

It's been a while, but I used to be able to tie one in less than 30 seconds.

Wash can tie one in a Figure 8 knot! Now that's impressive!!! Then again, so are most things he can do with his tongue.... facelick

Z

I, apparently, have led a sheltered life.

I have never even heard of people trying such a thing until today!

Jim.

Me either.. :lol: But...I will be back in a bit, going to the store. How many pounds should I get :D

i can tie the knot.. talks me awhile thought and if i have been drinking... forget it. We'd be there forever. My husband can as well as braid the damn things.. :sad: makes my 2 minute knot tying look really bad

I find it easiest if I focus my tongue on the bigger end of the stem. The part that would be attached to the tree. It is easier to get that part through the circle you make.

My girlfriends and I used to practice with bing cheeries before cheerleading practice because they were bigger, and they made your lips the most perfect tent of red. (I went to a catholic school and we weren't allowed to wear make-up, so that was the closest we came to lipstick) It did drive the boys wild! What fun!

I do think it increase oral dexterity. Mr. Indy always says... its the reason he married me!

I can do it!

Spoomonkey

would love to know what mouther in law said to that......lol

Tried and tried .. thought i almost got it .... but noo... Bad ass trick though... very inticing to see...

MY

would love to know what mouther in law said to that......lol

She just laughed and ordered another Pina Colada...

:D

Spoomonkey

I, apparently, have led a sheltered life.

I have never even heard of people trying such a thing until today!

Jim.

Me too...but I have spent 40 years trying to tie a knot in my wife's clit with my tongue...it won't ever happen...but she loves the effort...orgasmically!!!! :D

I can!! I did it on the first date with JuneBug, and she still has the stem! Hmmm......

If the stem is long enough I can knot it twice!

You're very very knotty! I'm sure you're duly ashamed..... :facelick:

We both can. My wife showed me long time ago and now I am the one who's better at it. Drives her crazy, especially when I knowk one out fast and the knot is pulled TIGHT. She can make the knot, but it's open.

I had a girlfriend, in high school, who could do that once...she practiced allot and used it to impress men at bars.

She was a total slut. Is that not the total purpose of tying a knot in a cherry stem- advertising of that fact?.

I on the other hand tried it once and couldn't get close, so I practiced kissing men instead. I found that much more fun to do. facelick lol

Mrs. Menage can do it and it always drives me crazy everytime she does it. Even though I already know how talented she is with her tongue. It is always fun seeing her do that when we meet another couple, it is always good for conversation or to break the ice.

Mr. Menage

Anyway, that's pretty cool that so many people can do it! Sounds like my 30 to 45 seconds could be improved upon. Oh well, nothin' wrong with that; I LOVE cherries and Mr. intuition will, I'm sure, have no complaints about me trying to improve my oral dexterity. ;)

At first I tought I was missunderstanding the question dues to the language barrier, but no... I got the idea. Damn, never tried that, nor knew of anyone trying that up today.

I'll have to wait to the cherries season here to give it a try. Meanwhile, I wonder how many other usefull things like this one we could try:

- Take out the olive seed inside your mouth (without eating it, of course). Variation: stuff it later on with something like anchovies.

- Polish an old and dirty silver soap spoon (the entire spoon!), leaving it shining.

-Lower your face over the computer keybard, so you nose touches the key "7", then type your name or make a signature for the posts by pressing the desired keys with your tonge (without moving your nose, of course).

- Change the TV remote control bateries with your tonge.

- Remain silent for a couple of hours when in front of others, and awake (I believe this is an usefull skill, and I know my wife cannot do it). :lol:

- Lick your own ear, any of them (I know you won't reach it, but it should worth the funny face).

But, really, Who really cares! Can you get a lady so worked up with tongue that she is climbing the wall ... That should be the question. Tying a cherry stem and eating a pussy is apples and oranges. I do believe people who think that tying a cherry stem with their tongue are too superficial and don't really know how to even begin to understand what is needed to stimulate a woman to orgasm in that manner. The clit is not a cherry stem and anyone who thinks that a tie in a cherry stem would do that for anyone, is fooling themselves. I've been in situations where having a talented tongue has been marvelous! One has to put all his or her spirit into what you are doing...sort of like "Enspiritu Sancutus" where the inspiration on where to lick or suck or tickle; or REALLY, The Fuck, is just right for the lady who is stimulated. You need to "FEEL YOUR WAY" like the song Olivia sang in GREASE. Whenever you put your whole self into that and other stimulation, you will always get a response like: "HEY! How did you DO THAT! ... Screw Cherry twisting tongue teasers...Get into what you are doing. Just my seasoned and old fart with a lot of experience opinion. Peace :rolleyes: Jeok

I do believe people who think that tying a cherry stem with their tongue are too superficial and don't really know how to even begin to understand what is needed to stimulate a woman to orgasm in that manner. ... Jeok

:eek: Oh come ON! I suppose next you're going to tell me that foot size has absolutely nothing to do with penis size! Or maybe that women actually don't go for that classic sure-fire get-laid-quick expression "That dress looks great on you...know what would look even better on you?" (No...what :) )"Me!" Come ON, Jeok, that's my all-time favorite. Don't burst my bubble now. ;)

Just for the record, I didn't think it was an indication of anything. Just of oral dexterity. I was just curious to see who could do it. I didn't figure a swinger's party game would result in the spontaneous orgasm of several/most women present.

Oh Intuition, There has to be at least one pooper or there wouldn't be a party.

To be honest, I would rather take any one of the guys on this thread to bed over Jeok, simply because they have a sense of humor.

If you can't see that this thread was purely for fun, then what fun are you?

Your friend,

Prettylady :kissface:

PS I will have to try this one. I know Dog will love it...if I can do it that is, other wise he will likely just laugh at me. Which is fine, because I am always up for a good laugh. :lol: