Southern Lady

Ladies, what would your fantasy be?

Have you ever had sex with..  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had sex with..

Mine would be that my UPS guy or mail man would jump me. I have heard of ladies that have done the UPS guy or the Sears service guy. But how do you know that he would take you or accept the offer? Do you come to the door with a towel on or see-through gown?

Down here UPS drivers are very hot!

They wear shorts. :facelick:

Most of the Postman do too, but for some reason, they're not as hot as UPS employees.

Most of the UPS guys are hot, but just had to put some other service people.

"Down here UPS drivers are very hot!

They wear shorts. ::"

I guess that's why the southern girls have an advantage.

Oooooh... I'm here to tell ya...the UPS guys have been on my 'hot' list of things I wish to do (completely) before I die, for at least 15 years now. facelick I'd say that I'd make the 'age' factor, not a preference for any of our local guys. The highlight of my day is a UPS driver dropping off a delivery.... Hot! Hot! Hot! Especially on the days when I see two or three of them!! Notice, I said...'driver'. We now also have one 'REALLY' hot female driver.... Oooh La-La!!

They wear shorts here (still are) and ....they are hotter than ever!! It's criminal I tell ya. They are just 'asking' for a come on...

Excuse me while I try to douse the fire.... ::P:

Haven't heard from anyone that had done this, yet. I keep thinking of a story

a coworker told me about a lady that did the Sear repair man, several times. It seemed she would call and get him to her house often. Now how do you think that got started? :fun:

I have to say that the ADT guy that came last weekend was DEFINITELY doable! It just made it worse that he was early and I was in the tub when he came, lol! :D

It just so happens that I, the male half of WeDeliver, am a mailman. In my 25 years of doing this I have been approached a couple of times by gay men, and I'm not gay or bi. :nono: I've also been hinted at too many times to count by women while delivering the mail. :D:D Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Well, when I worked for the phone company a couple invited me to a party, but I declined because my girlfriend said a couple she knew from college wanted to hook up with us the next day. Turned out to be the same couple.

Another when I had been sent to another district to help after a snow storm, a woman asked if I had ever had a threesome. I said yes, but only with my girlfriend. She said to bring her along and her girlfriend could take pictures. That was a fun evening. Turned out she knew my girlfriend also.

Another time two women that lived on a farm left their bedroom door open while they, well, you know, as I installed another line in their place. A few days later one of them was at my girlfriend's apartment having tea.

Come to think of it, the only time I've ever had a swinging encounter in Michigan was when I had a girlfriend. I think I want to cry now.

:lol:

Kermit applied for a job with UPS a few years ago. Man was I ever excited. Unfortunately he didn't get a job there.

Now I recently learned that I know someone who worked for UPS at one time. While I would still look for my opportunity to grab myself a UPS guy "on duty," I wouldn't mind just getting a hold of a uniform... :lol:

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

I didn't see "Waterboy" as an option so we couldn't vote. :lol:

I was a UPS guy for 13 years. You SEE a lot- but never had an offer. Nor did most/all of my colleagues. Those drivers are constantly racing the clock- they might not even notice an offer if one was made. I can't recall a single story of someone getting any love while on route. A few after work- but very few.

Main reason- UPS is a hyper vigilant company. The follow their drivers in unmarked security vehicles. You never know when a supervisor is going to jump on board and spot check you. Now they track the poor scmucks with GPS/GIS systems. They'd fire a driver's ass in less than a heart beat for screwing a customer. You aren't even allowed to enter into a private home to help an old lady with her package. No- those drivers are too worried- rightfully- of losing their $50,000 per year jobs. And they deserve every penny of that money too- they bust your ass at UPS.

Not missing that company one gad damn bit- specially this time of year :)

Now I do still have my uniform for any fantasies you might have :)

Now I do still have my uniform for any fantasys you might have :)
Yowser, Yowser, Yowser...calculates mileage to Maryland. ::P:

N&S is correct, I believe drivers are allotted like 3 mins per stop, not a whole lot of time unless your nickname is "hair trigger Harry"

From a male viewpoint. I have been a telephone equipment installer/serviceman and a cable tv installation supervisor back in the 80's and I have many memories of women wanting to seduce me. One in particular was a young college coed that as far as I could tell wasn't even 16 yet. She answered the door in her bath robe and I asked if her parents were home. She asked "why"? We wern't allowed to enter a premisis if they were under 18 and no parent home. She informed me that she was twenty one. During the installation I helped her remove some items from a closet. We moved one rather large heavy one and as she squatted down I got the full view of her crotch. And she knew it and smiled. Never did lay any of them though.

Although we've had some pretty hot receptionists at my office, I've never been involved with any of them. My wife has a thing for motorcycle cops, she loves the boots, pants, and rest of the uniform. :) And driving past a home being built in our neighborhood a couple of months ago my wife's out loud voice expressed appreciation for a buff, tanned worker without a shirt on. It was a "oh, did I say that out loud?" thing. :lol: So now I know what to get her for her birthday... :D

Mr. WS

While I was single I picked-up a bus driver in NYC, does that count? She gave the best blowjobs.. She still rates in the top 5 of all time for me.

We both had to vote service person. D was in the military service. S was and is in the insurance service area of insurance industry. D S

Where we are, forget UPS.....give me the FedEx guys. Between the ground guy and the air guy, I can't figure out which one is hotter. facelick

Pepper

Former US Marine here so the mrs had to answer services. Can't say I was approached by a woman while in uniform but I do recall the day I graduated from Marine Corps boot camp and walked on the airplane at San Diego. Dressed in Marine Corps Dress Blue Uniform and just completed the most intensive physical training in the world I could feel the eyes of the women already on board stare right through me! :cool:

Ok, what about the pizza guy? I had a really hot piza guy deliver to our house last time. I was drooling but the kids were home so no attempt was made to seduce him. :sad:

Maybe next time....... :hahaha:

My boss' secretary was much more desirable than any of the delivery guys (since I'm str8) She was also very willing. She was also cute as a button, horny as can be, and when she invited my wife and I for dinner, her hubby and my wife got along very well right up until he started taking off her clothes...but that's another story.

WE have joked about the pizza guy but she osays she could never do it at our home. Maybe for room service in a hotel or something like that. pizza delivery to a hotel room.

She says he would have to be cute.

I do my UPS everyday when he comes home....looking all sexy and sweaty (sp). The brown uniform is definitely a turn-on.

A secretary. But she wasn't *my* secretary. She was the VP of Sales' secretary. :D I was just a tech at the time.

The best thing about it (other than the lady herself... she was great!) was that everyone agreed that he was an asshole and way too full of himself and she had told him in no uncertain terms that she wouldn't sleep with him.

This one is unfair. Mrs Spoo worked as a secretary for a while, so my common joke at the office was "don't tell my wife, but I'm bangin' one of the secretaries."

She been promoted now - but I am still banging her. In fact, she has been promoted twice since we were married and I helped her get into the company that we work for... So, in a way, she is sleeping her way to the top ;)

Spoomonkey

Back in the late 70's I had my own business selling and servicing security equipment in San Francisco. I hired a secretary/office manager who attended the church I belonged to. We had known each other for a few months. Not long after we got the business off the ground, she asked me to her home for dinner. Well, the dinner was great, but the dessert was better. facelick .. I started having dinner and dessert three or four times a week with her. :D

I was in my mid twenties and she was in her forties. She was the first "older woman" I had ever been with and, to this day, with the exception of Mrs. Playmate, was the best. She taught me things about sex, and yes, lovemaking, that I did not even have a clue exsisted.

I couldn't vote on this as I never have but I had one very hot Fed Ex guy here over the summer and it did cross my mind heheheheee. Bet I was a flushed in the face and I think he could tell I was looking.

Before I was in the Service, I was a sales rep in Ohio and Indiana. Three women told me they needed "attention" and it was fun.

When you are a young kid, it is hard to realize how sexual women in their later 30's and early 40's are.

I worked with a guy in the Army who was constantly talking about women on his Postal Route who gave him a "Shot of Leg". He moved from the Postal Service to the Army.

And later, a Navy guy, who had a second job, talked at length about the needs and desires of the women at home when he serviced their appliances.

I would think the FedEX and the UPS guys are very careful since they probably could lose a good job.

Sexy.

Before I was in the Service, I was a sales rep in Ohio and Indiana. Three women told me they needed "attention" and it was fun.

When you are a young kid, it is hard to realize how sexual women in their later 30's and early 40's are.

I worked with a guy in the Army who was constantly talking about women on his Postal Route who gave him a "Shot of Leg". He moved from the Postal Service to the Army.

And later, a Navy guy, who had a second job, talked at length about the needs and desires of the women at home when he serviced their appliances.

Too funny! I guess it's universal. My family owned a HVAC contracting business and I used to hear stories from our service guys (or overheard is probably more accurate :lol: ) Anyway, I would hear them tell of lonely housewives that would change into something sexier while they were checking their furnace. A lot of times, it got warmer in there, and not just because he repaired the furnace ;)

Same thing in the summer...they would go out to check the air conditioning condensing unit and go back in to adjust the thermostat and the lady of the house would be in skimpier clothing. One woman was even bolder. She answered the door in her robe and it conveniently came untied at the waist to reveal she was completely nude underneath...

I would offer myself up to the UPS man :facelick: ...but when he delivers the packages ....he's too damn fast. Our UPS man drops our packages off in the driveway and takes off. I'm visioning myself chasing the truck down the road...(wait wait!)

Mrs.Sauce

I own a pool service in S. Fl. I've heard plenty of stories, and had a few opportunities myself. They usually begin with entering into the back yard and 'oops, I didn't know you were coming today' sorta thing. This is funny because we usually come on the same day, about the same time.

I've never actually done anything, though Sabrina (my wife) is pushing for it to happen. She's been fantasizing about me coming home with an experience to tell.

Heh - funny topic. She had a regular Wednesday evening date with the mailman who delivers to her office while I worked swing shift - no pun intended. :D

I've since gone on day shift, and he got a girlfriend who wouldn't ever consider the lifestyle, so they stopped playing. It was fun for all of us while it lasted though.

I'd come home from work on Wednesdays, and she would be waiting for me nude and so excited she couldn't stand it. I'd happily pick up where he left off.

I choose service, My Dog is in the military. I get butterflies and weak in the knees every time we meet for lunch and he shows up in his uniform. :rolleyes: He seems bigger, stronger, much more intimidating. In a word SEXY. :facelick: I would love for him to come home in his uniform, it wouldn't last long that is for dam sure.

OK need a minute. :lol:

Your friend,

Prettylady :kissface:

Never done it but I'd jump my Poland Spring water guy in a second.

E

Well, I can't get past our UPS guy's cologne. I really hope that's what the smell is. He smells like the inside of a hamster cage. Is there a cologne that smells like cedar chips? It's awful, instead of calling him the UPS guy, we call him Hamster guy. It's mean, I know, but sometimes I just want to tell him that he smells bad and needs to change it. The whole place smells like that after he leaves.

I know that there is a brand of laundry detergent that smells like a hamster cage (one of the types of Gain I think) It might be that BLECH! Either way - gross.

Jenn

Ha! I met Mrs ribicpl while working for Airborne Express. I used to pick up at her office every day...ended up picking her up for good!

I did 'do' the UPS driver. It was YEARS ago - before hubby and I were together, but after my first marriage ended. I was enjoying lots of relationships and one-night-stands at the time.

I worked in a warehouse office. We had UPS deliveries daily. Often I was the only person in the office, which opened to the warehouse by a dutch door. When the UPS driver would arrive he'd leave the packages in the warehouse and bring the paperwork to me to sign. I'd usually open the top of the dutch door, sign the papers, and he'd leave.

A few times there would be a package that would come COD or need special handling. He'd bring those packages into my office. Over the months we'd flirted a lot, and we had started with the 'hot talk'.

One day he had a COD package. He brought it to my office and I was writing him a check. I asked him to take the package into the back room - because it was a large box and I didn't want to hump it in there by myself. I was wearing a skirt and I know that moving that box would have rumpled my attire!

I walked into the back room to hand him the check and our eyes met. He pushed me back against the wall and started kissing me. My skirt came up, the panties came down, his zipper came down, and you can imagine the ending. He simply held me up against the wall the whole time. The whole thing didn't take more than five minutes! He zipped up, walked out to his truck, and left.

It never happened again, but we did grin and smile a lot after that day!

Sarah

My first UPS guy refused to put on the uniform... but he could cook and he wore the hat naked. The second one refused even the hat. He called it the Evil Brown Empire... But I got a pic of both of them in uniform for my personal memory....

Well I had to pick service person since mine was being taken by a Sales Man from Saks Fifth Avenue in the stockroom............Come to think of it, I never did get his name. :rolleyes:

The Other Mrs. Menage

The Mrs used to get called on by the Jehova's Whitnesses quite a bit back when she was single. She tells me that "those guys are really really devoted to their mission" and I ask what she means by that. She tells me how she decided to "test them" one day by answering the door in a button down shirt, unbottoned, and nothing else. She did it to get a rise out of them, not to seduce them - trust me, she could seduce a nun if she wanted to, she's a hot item. She says they tried to keep it together but she could see the sweat beading up on their foreheads as they blushed and tried not to look at her too much! Not exactly a "doing the UPS guy" story, but in the neighboring ballpark (and also damn funny!)