mwsw4ever

How many people had parents who were swingers?

Parents who were swingers?  

241 members have voted

1. 1. Parents who were swingers?

• Found out your parents are swingers and they know you know.
    • Found out your parents are swingers, but they don't know you know
    • Found out your parents used to be swingers.
    • Suspected your parents were swingers, still unsure.
    • Not that I know of.

My parents are still active in the lifestyle... LOL I found out one day when my mother was asking me about a party that I had marked on our calandar. I had told her that it was at a freinds and where it was. They had been a member of that perticular group a few weeks prior but had some issues with several of them and they left that group. So at the same time with both found out the same thing. My hubby and I havent gone to any of the local clubs becuase knowing my luck we will run it to them there and that would be way to weird.. :lol:

I don't think my parents were, my mom denies it anyway. When I was 15 I found a magazine called Michigan Connection which is SLS in magazine form. I looked through it and was completely shocked. I didn't bring it up by mom later confessed that once my dad came home with this magazine and she wouldn't do it. I do know that she contacted a woman about exploring the other side of herself but she said she didn't go through with that either. So I did mark unsure because who knows... maybe she wasn't telling the whole story.

Found out my parents were swingers in the late 70's when I was a young teen. Snooping around in their bedroom and found some pictures of orgies, with the both of them in the middle. Guess there is a swinger gene or something. As for her parents, no way no how.....

Mine (male) did. When I was a kid I had an "Uncle Bill" that came by the house regularly. Sometimes dad was home sometimes not. He stayed in my parents room just like any friend would. Vacations with other families. The adults stayed in one room and the kids in another, the "adult" room was off limits. On their silver aniversary we stayed in a condo in FL with a single mom. The woman's daughter and my sis slept in one room. My brother and I on the sleeper sofa. My parents and the woman had the king size bed. I was 12 and still didn't get it until years later.

I had found out my parents were swingers when i was about 15 or so.I has put a few clues all together like alot of different people i didn't know calling,lots of mail from all over the place, and i had found condoms(my mom has her tubes tied).It was weird at first and i never though i would get into the lifestyle, but here i am.My parents have asked if we are swingers,but since my mom has gone all religious i had to lie.

I know both my parents had several affairs, but they stayed married for a long time, and from what I understand the reason the marriage finally ended had nothing to do with the "affairs". So in retrospect, thinking of it in that light, and the fact that we had allot of overnight babysitters when my parents went out, they more than likely were swingers and swung together as well as solo. :lol: Wow, that shatters some ideals of my childhood. :confused:

Mr. WS

We would like to vote in this poll, but it doesn't include the following option:

My parents were definitely NOT swingers; they barely had enough sex to produce me!

I'm pretty sure my parents weren't swingers, nor my wifes, but you never know for sure.

My stepbrother's mother and my mother are very good friends. I KNOW my mother is bi. My stepfather set me up with one of his friend's older daughter on my 13th birthday. My mother told me how to handle a MFM emotionally. My brothers weren't surprised when they found a Michigan Connections magazine at my apartment. My sister brought one of her HOT girlfriends over to my apartment and said "have fun" and left. My cousin asked me about swinging when his girlfriend of three years said some friends of hers wanted to swap. My cousin's ex-girlfriend said she didn't think she could stand sharing her man anymore when she left him, and again when I joked that she should have went "camping" with me, since I have experience with multiple women (maybe that was too much, but she gave me explicit details as to why the last to men she was with wasn't good enough to see again...then bragged about her skills LOL)

hmm...I don't know about any of you, but I think swinging is a way of life in my family.

Or we're just unnaturally horny all the time. LOL

I added another option to your poll for those who don't have any knowledge that their parents were swingers.

I suspect that my parents dabbled in it when they were together, but they split up before I was old enough to be aware of much of anything. I would not doubt tho (actually I am quite sure) that my dad continued with it after they divorced.

I've always suspected that my parents are (hers) but I don't know for sure. The reason why is because my parents used to go to St. Martin every year and would frequent Orient Beach (nude beach).

I questioned my Mom about this and asked her how she could take her clothes off in front of strangers? She replied that it was like all her cares in the world were shed when she was naked. OK? So anyways, they would go down to St. Martin every year with the same couple. And they talked of other couples down there that they met every year.

My Dad is a fairly horny guy and my Mom is pretty much open to anything. As I post this, I become more and more convinced that they are swingers.

My husband's parents though are devout RC and I can't even imagine them having sex except for 3 times to conceive their children :lol:

T

Guest smileytattoo

My brothers and I have talked about it a few times, and all three of us feel that my parents were. My oldest brother looks like NO ONE on either side of the family as well!! And my parents were pretty wild when they were younger, they had a biker gang that hung around and "Crashed" at their house all the time. This was before I was even a sparkle of a thought, my brothers have told me. My mom and dad will admit that they had some strange people around, but admit to swinging.... No way. And now sadly enough, I dont think they ever have sex anymore.

After reading that last post....I HAD to reply. As the daughter of a Roman Catholic deacon....I can say with all probability that my parents are not swingers. And no they do not know what we are doing. (At least that I know of.) I would have no problem with them knowing/finding out...they would be shocked/dissappointed/upset, but that would pass in time, and I would hope that they could, if not understand what we are doing, accept it. The only thing keeping me quiet, for the time being, is my grandmother. It would hurt her terribly to find out what we are doing.

My parents were definitely not swingers....in fact they would probably have irrecoverable brain loss if they found out my wife and I are..LOL

We have even done searches on SLS in their area...hoping to catch them just in case...ROFL

I think sometimes my parents were. My mother used to joke about my father's girlfriends

and they had alot of "friends" over where we were told we could not come downstairs after bedtime.

They would also go away with a lot of their friends when we got to be old enough. Makes me wonder now

When I (Babe) was growing up, my parents were very active in what they called "The Gourmet Club". A bunch of their friends would get together and they would try out new recipes. Funny thing, I don't remember my mother ever making anything special for the "Gourmet Club". She would make regular food to take to parties. Now that I am in the Lifestyle, I can look back with a different eye and see little things that might have been clues. Like the 3 or 4 couples that were in the "Club" were very close to each other.

My Mom passed away about 10 years ago, and my Father remarried. Yep, he married someone who had been in the "Gourmet Club". I get along very well with my stepmom, and she found out this past summer that Bear and I were in the Lifestyle. While talking about it to her, she knew some of the "catch phrases" that swingers use. She knew what a exclusive relationship was. Bear and I were in one at the time. I did not have to explain what the terms "Lifestyle" and "Vanilla" ment. So that just got me thinking even more that maybe my parents were swingers at one point in their lives.

• Like 1

I wish my parents were....it might have loosed my mom up a bit. She is very up tight and judgemental of those that don't agree with her way of thinking.

I just put this in another thread before I saw this one.

My wife and I have sort of suspected my mother and step father of swinging

So we are at thier house a few days ago having dinner making conversation. When the topic of monogamy came up, Well there was the first clue for the evening. HMMMMMM I think the clincher was the fact that he must have used the term vanilla people/couples about 6 times.

So the real question is have they figued out that we are. :lol:

No way, no how.... My parents would have an atrophy if they knew we were even considering it, much less actually doing it. They would flip out! His parents weren't married anyway... go figure, but now that they have found JESUS (in a televangalist voice over) I am sure that even they would not approve. I'm trying to keep my nosey brother from finding out that we are talking about it! Knowing he would go straight back to my mom! :nono:

We should all have a special pin or something. Maybe like an X or something with opposite tips touching. :lol:

Jenn

I like your pants around your feet.... and I like the dirt that's on your knees... and I like the way you still say please... while you're lookin' up at me... You're like my favorite damn disease....

swinging parents? no. But we suspect a boyfriend.

Our kids found out about us when the youngest was 17.

We ran across a twin who walked into their parents swing party. See the story *initiation of twins*. They didn't have any problems with running into them at parties but they had very open minded parents.

• Like 1

After my father died in 1992 his best friend told a story about "key" parties that he and my parents and many others attended years before. My parents had been divorced for years when he told this tale so I took it with a grain of salt and filed it away.

I haven't gotten even the slightest hint that my mom and step-dad are swingers but you never know.

Knowing what I know about swinging...it would be a shame if they're not.

Trace

I just found out that twenty years ago my parents were invited to a swinger's party. They didn't know what kind of party it was beforehand...they were pretty shocked to find out about the "activities."

Interestingly, my mom said that my dad was in a good mood about it all. I wonder if he knew about it beforehand and was trying to get my mother into the lifestyle.

How did this come up? I was telling her about a woman who had a crush on my husband and she said, "watch out...sometimes people will try to get you to swap." Hmm....

This is a subject that Amy and I have discussed at length. There is a little backstory here, so please pardon the length in advance:

(His) I don't know that my mom and dad ever were, but I have a lot of circumstantial evidence. For instance, my parents went on a lot of "ski trips" with a divorced female friend who was a MILF when I was just a kid. They actually went skiing, but they always rented a small chalet and there were pictures of my dad drunk, dancing on tables. Also, both of my parents had affairs.

Finally, and most traumatically :rollseye: I inadvertently discovered my mom's...ahem...toy designed for simultaneous use by two women. Ugh, there's a piece of info I wish I didn't have. :eek: . To top it off, to this very day, two of my parents best friends are a couple that everybody in that small town KNOWS are swingers. I'm leaning toward yes, but can't say for sure. Nowadays, they found religion and are really active with their church. Mom would FREAK if she found out we did this.

(her) Her parents are a question. Amy is a PK (preacher's kid), but before her parents got into that, her dad was a horny ole truck driver, and her mom rode with the Hell's Angels. Who knows? Interestingly though, even though her dad is a minister now, I think they would have less problems with it than my parents would be.

Sorry for the length. Thanks for reading.

Because of religion, I doubt my parents were. My dad passed away 17 years ago, and my mom remarried 14 years ago. My now parents go on a lot of trips to the beach, cruises, etc. with the same group of friends, and alway have a GREAT time. So Mr. Fun thinks they're swingers. Since one of the couples in the group happens to be my mom's brother and wife, I hope not ... total ewww factor.

;)

So I vote no; Mr. Fun votes yes. He's a horny freak though ... LOL

My mother and dad had "card" parties once a month. At least that is what we were toild. When it was their turn to host the party, we were shipped off to grandparents house for the night. When I was 12 I wanted to stay at a friends house that aprticular Saturday night and was allowed. My friend and I walked to my house that night to get some toys. We had a large indoor swimming pool and that is were I found several adults doing funny things all naked. There was my Mom on her back with a woman and my Dad I didn't see.

Anyway My Mom saw me and came to me and explained this is what adult card parties were.

When my wife and I began to get interested in the lifestyle, it was my Mom who introduced my wife into the style. Another story in it's own but we have been to parties were they were at and it does not bother us. Now they are both gone forever, I am glad they taught us the right way.

I'm not sure if they were swingers, but I know that they meet when he was working for a contact magazine and she was the nude covergirl for one issue. (She also worked as a BDSM prostitute ever now and then from the time she was 20 till she passed away).

I learnd all about GangBangs and Double Penentration at an age where others still believe in Santa.... no wonder I sooner or later had to end up in the lifestyle

My folks? Swingers? I wish! Would've been a lot easier to deal with than what my dad DID do. :(

=)

Not a chance in the parent department for either of us. Not a chance for siblings either. That said we know about neices and nephews who are into non-traditional lifestyles. One niece, to the shock of my sister, had many "close friends" as they were called before she married. At the wedding were several of those freinds that were going with her and her husband to another party later.

On my wife's side is her nephew and his wife who are open wife us and invited us to a party in thier town.

I found out that they dabbled a bit, I think it was more "forced" on my mom due to what/who and how my sperm donor is.

I always suspected my parents had something going on that they both were part of.

I had found a letter from my mom to my dad that mentioned a set of circumstances that involved the neighbors and a few others and a few apologies for things getting out of control.

At that time is was confusing to understand.

It wasnt until my best friend of 34 years (who was my neighbor on the other side, growing up) told me just recently my parents approached her parents and asked if they were swingers. All these years she was afraid to tell me. lol.

Now, as an adult, when I run into people who ask about my parents and tell me "they were so much fun." I cant help but to go into "wonder" mode. "did they do them?" "what did they mean by that?"

But, at least, now, I understand the letter I found.

My parents? No way! Boring, boring, boring.

But, I had a favorite Aunt and Uncle that definitely were. It was common knowledge among the family.

And, you know, they had the happiest marriage of any of my Aunt's and Uncle's!

I still miss them.

I know mine (Moogle) are (well, my mom is the only one i've ever really known) and she knows we are. I love the fact that she is because i can ask her questions and gossip a bit about things with her. I think its kinda funny, i don't think she ever thought id be in the lifestyle lol. But then again, at first glance, you wouldn't think she'd be in it either.

I cant get over "moogle" talking about the lifestyle with your mom. That is truly unique.

My mother is so militant she fall out if she knew i knew, and talk about it? no way.

She didnt tell her 3 daughter about approaching an age when you get a peroid. she let the school teach us.

she "fibs" when she tells people they are married 42 years. she dont want anyone to know i was conceived--before---they married. so it completely blew my mind to read that. I think that is great.

Hers : 1,000% not. Very religious RC people who made a great fuss of us not getting married in church. They never allowed us to sleep together before she left home and we started living together.

His: parents divorced : father small chance but 95% a no, mother is very liberal in ideas, but swinging hmmm, don't thinks so: once heard her talking about my nephew, who she thought was a swinger and from the tone of her voice...

Mine...Never... My mom told me once that Dad is the only one she ever had sex with...How boring... They would just die if they knew what their daughter did...

His parents ... again... Never...Very conservative.

I do not know of any family members that do or can not imagine that they do...

We both have very " Leave it to Beaver" type families..

Don't know what happened to us... We are the lucky ones who broke free I guess:EG:

I do not know of any family members that do or can not imagine that they do...

This put a big :) on our faces... I guess everyone in our family can't imagine WE are doing this. Not because we are conservative or religious (both a big no), but just because we are very shy people and well 'not the kind of people going to swing...' (hard to explain as English is not our native language). But I'm pretty sure that if we would ever tell our family we are swingers everyone would drop their jaws to the floor in surprise. But this may be the subject for a new topic : 'why do people think or don't think that we are swingers' ;)

It's still missing the option of:

EWW! My parents never had sex. I was born out of immaculate conception!

• Like 1

My parents really dislike swingers. So i highly doubt they have done anything out of the norm norm so to speak.

The only person in our families who know we are swingers is my 20y/o sister.

I remember in my teens, back in the day before there was an Internet, I discovered some swinger mags mixed in with my father's porn stash I would "borrow". Whether that meant anything I still can't say as thinking about something is of course not the same as actually having done it. So while there is a possible indication they may have been in the LS (or deciding on it), even at my age when it comes to my parents and sex, it is still one of those things I'd rather not delve too deeply into.