Do men prefer hairy or shaven  

302 members have voted

1. 1. Do men prefer hairy or shaven

• Hairy
    • Shaven

OK.....I need to know this. When we swing I notice that some of the women are shaved between the legs. Having read alot about this I understand that this is an American custom. Being Chinese (I have been here 10 years) we don't do this. I have a full bush between my legs and have never considered shaving it. My husband who is American has never said anything and has never complained during oral sex.

Do men really like it shaved or does it matter. Would a man turn me down if I was very hairy?

I like women with hair between their legs. Shaven just doesn't interest me. I like lots of hair. The more the merrier.......

We have shaved her pussy for years. When we first met the wife had never had her pussy trimmed, so it was a real experience for her.

We have kept it neat and trimmed since, she likes it that way and when it starts getting bushy she wants it trimmed up.

It's been nice, I like the feel of a slick pussy during oral and during sex, but recently I have been wanting to leave more hair around her.

Now having hair is different and fun!

I still prefer trimmed to just a growing bush. It doesn't have to be clean shaven, but it doesn't have to be a birds nest either.

But the amount of bush hair is really secondary to me.....

hair is good. She does not even trim so the bush is thicker. this shave thing seems to be a fad with the younger fokes around here. Never intrested me in the least. almost a turn off..

There was a time a few years ago when the sight of a woman's pussy shaved entirely clean was a big turn-on for me.

However, tastes evolve, and now I find that women with finely manicured pussies - a very thin line of dark pubic hair (á la Brazillian style) across the mound, and completely bare labia - tend to possess the genitals that (visually, anyway) have the most potent effect on my senses.

That said, there's still room in my world for women who prefer things a little hairier. The other day, I saw a photograph on a contact site of a woman whose naturally hairy pussy was so beautiful, it would have been a pity to see her shave it off.

I have to admit to prefering the sensation of performing oral sex on women who are closely trimmed or shaved bare though.

I don't think I'm really considered to be in the younger crowd, but if a woman is very hairy down their I will admit she is going to get less oral from me than if she is neatly trimmed or shaved. So I would have to say that too hairy is a turn off to me, although, not necesarily a deal breaker. I like my floss wax coated. :lol:

Until two years ago I prefered women to be shaved. I also kept myself trimmed to 1/4". Then we met a couple at a local club. Both of us had been with other that night and were essentially spent so we chatted in the dwindling crowd and went to breakfast with them. We found a common interest in minor league hockey and agreeded to meet at an afternoon game the following Sunday. Something about hockey makes women hot and we found ourselves in a local hotel right after the game. I was a little surprised and surprisingly turned on when I undressed her and found that she had a full bush and pit hair. Angel didn't really like it but I loved the feel of her soft hair against my cheeks. I learned to love hairy women that night but still perfer shaved. Now in the winter Angel will indulge my hair fetish but always shaves or waxes in the spring and when we have a playdate.

I too prefer a little hair down there. I think it looks sexy if trimmed just right. One friend of mine says it reminds her that she is a grown woman. Sometimes being fully shaved can be a real turn on... other times it can make it look like chicken past its 'sell by' date.

P.s. There should be a 3rd option to the poll.... "Neatly trimmed."

men are visually stimulated and find a woman's genitalia very attractive (however, I understand many woman find their genitalia unattractive).

I think it is gross to have anyone with a bush on them. I have come across a few that did not do good hygiene... eewww. Doing men, I have to make sure they shave well when doing oral. Women must be kept short or hairless.

The other day, I saw a photograph on a contact site of a woman whose naturally hairy pussy was so beautiful, it would have been a pity to see her shave it off.

I have come across only one of those thus far, and she looked exquisite in her photographs.

A woman must decide what style feels best for her personality and looks.

I have to admit to prefering the sensation of performing oral sex on women who are closely trimmed or shaved bare though.

The skin of the vulva is so beautifully soft when freshly shaved. And you can still leave some hair above without it getting in the way of oral.

She has no hair on her from the neck down. I prefer to floss after I eat facelick so she started shaving 10 years ago when I met her. The second time we had sex it was gone and never came back. She feels it is cleaner and promotes better hygiene. (She’s a nurse, go figure) and I love the less friction during sex as I can lost much longer, 90 min is not uncommon. I come off to fast if there is hair and we would both lose the fun to be had by going longer. :fun:

I love the look as well. When I see a woman with a big bush, I just get turned off.

I vote for shaven. I love the looks of a pouty pussy that is swollen and a little reddened. Its also much nicer to see the after effect of cum on a shaved pussy. Something about watching cum dribble out makes me want to do it again. Of course I have always liked having my woman fuck someone else first, my favorite is to watch my woman do another guy or two while I watch, and then play with her before we fuck or oral.

I started to shave also and have gotten raves from the women I have been with, they seem to like it a lot. Pics on request.

I am also going to vote shaven. For some reason its just more appealing to me. We are both shaved and i think it makes it a lot easier after everythings over to clean up. I will go down on a women not shaved but only to make her happy. I love a nice cleanly shaven lady any time of the day for as long as she wants.

I am definately for shaven as well. Being shaven myself compared to when I wasnt clean shaven I get a lot more pleasure out of recieving oral. It is definately a lot easier to clean up after a good session when you are clean shaven or just have a landing strip :D

Well I came of age in the wild and wooly late 70's/early 80's, so I have had my share of "natural down there" women. Today I personally like just a very small amount of fuzz or none at all. Or at least trimmed if a full bush. I do not get turned-on by a big, furry bush anymore.

Not to be a hypocrite, I don't shave my nether region but I do manscape and keep it very trim.

I think most men if asked would say they prefer shaven. But I didn't shave this summer and have noticed more guys seem to be attracted to my hairy pussy than I would have thought. I have been at a couple of parties where I was the only unshaven girl and they guys couldn't get enough of me.

I voted for shaved but I don't have a preference between completely shaved or shaved on the sides with a thin strip on top.

Both have their advantages like the feel of a totally bald pussy as my tongue glides all over the smooth flesh.

Having a thin strip of hair on top is sexy too because it holds in her natural musk so I get a tickle from her hair on my nose and an intoxiating whiff while I tongue bathe her.

One time the gf let it grow out to a full bush just for something out of the norm for us and it was a turn on just because in 7 years of being together it was something different but I ithink I would only enjoy it as a novelty every once in a GREAT while thing.

I voted for Shaven. However I dont care too much for it to be totally shaved. I like the "landing strip". Just bought a shaving kit and it works real well. I like a hairy pussy too from time to time. But a little "landing strip" is very sexy and erotic!

I (female) say shaven but I do not shave I Nair. I am bi so I like a woman with no hair down there. I also think it promotes better hygiene. Needless to say I had a bad experience with another couple and she had too much hair for my taste and that turned me off completely but I guess it boils down to personal preference.

I like it when a woman is shaved.. and I like being shaved. At first, I did it to turn on my hubby... then, after doing it for several years, I wanted to grow it back. Well that didnt last long! THe sensitivity I have there from shaving, vs when I have hair is like night and day. I wouldn't go back for anything!

As for a tuft at the top, that I have... not that you can tell. I am a redhead, and it nearly looks like I totally bare.

:kissface: I think most men are more excited by either a nicely trimmed or shaved bush or a real hairy bush depending on their own taste. From the poll and my own experience most perfer nicely trimmed or shaved. However I have to say that my experience with Asian women is that they do not have a ton of hair down there and it tends to be lighter and not at all off-putting ... My feeling on the whole matter is do what makes you happy!

My sentiments exactly. :)

There was a time a few years ago when the sight of a woman's pussy shaved entirely clean was a big turn-on for me.

However, tastes evolve, and now I find that women with finely manicured pussies - a very thin line of dark pubic hair (á la Brazillian style) across the mound, and completely bare labia - tend to possess the genitals that (visually, anyway) have the most potent effect on my senses.

That said, there's still room in my world for women who prefer things a little hairier. The other day, I saw a photograph on a contact site of a woman whose naturally hairy pussy was so beautiful, it would have been a pity to see her shave it off.

For us shaved, or at least trimmed up very neatly, is the preference for both of us. It's more aesthetic, and less chance to get that stray hair caught in your throat. Everyone has their own preferences, but we’d venture a guess that this is the more common response nowadays, although who knows? We do have a few friends (both male and female) who have opted for laser hair removal. Not sure we’d ever do that tho, we like the option, lol.

I Naired between the legs last night, all of it gone now. What a feeling? 1st time all the way. My husband liked it too, come to find out he had shaved last night. When we got in bed, I had not told him what I was doing and he had not told me. :lol:

I think I like men without it, I give better oral. My nose doesn't tickle and no hair in the mouth (yuck).

I spent nearly five years in South Korea in the military. Korean custom says that if a man beds a woman with a bald pussy, it will bring him bad luck.

Cheers.

I prefer shaven... totally. No strip, no kind of hair at all. I used to have a bunch of hair on the top before I started having bi experiences. One of my first bi experiences the woman had me trim down and shave. She had my husband do the same! :o Since then (about 3 years ago) I have been totally shaved.

I cannot give oral to a female unless they are clean, and shaved up. I'm extremely selective when it comes to my female partners. Probably because I have had quite a few bad experiences in the past.

The wife is the cleanest person on earth, but when she had a bush, at the end of the day well... let's just say that I by-passed the oral. Hairy women have a gym-like smell, it's not bad but... I vote for hairless

I prefer a landing strip. I don't mind shaved but I have a hard time getting past the "pre-pubescent" look, just doesn't feel right to me. I haven't been with a woman that was unshaved in many years so I have completely forgotten what that was like.

I'm only going to make one comment well I think one, I've only been with a few ladies and they were all clean shaven, ::P: Looking to explore one that's not (sorry, fantasy slipping out there). Just wanted to say shaved is fine and good as long as it is freshly done. I hated that rug burn I got on my nose.

As far as me I was always trimmed until about a year ago when I met a lady and she shaved me therefore I have kept it up, But I am thinking of going back to maybe a strip. I have tried nair and OMG :eek: won't ever try that again.

Personally I really do prefer very neatly/short trimmed. Though Marie now that she has gotten in the habit of shaving everything continues to do so :sad: . I really do prefer some hair trimmed short above the lips and clit.

I (f) prefer my playmates to be shaven or very well trimmed, as someone sd earlier if they are not they wont be getting much oral action from me, hubby on the other hand prefers to have some there, he says he loves the way it feels and smells

We swung first in approximately 1970, the lady was as smooth as a baby's bum. She had wonderful large pussy lips, they looked like a beautiful orchid. Since then we took to shaving also. My wife has better sensations, I do not get hairs down my throat.

Mrs. Alura never shaved until chemotherapy made her bald all over. We liked it so much that we've kept her pussy shaved ever since. I have the honor of doing the shaving. ;)

I prefer to be bare but I wax. Bare it my confort zone since I am hung up on hygiene. Hubby likes it bare or very well kept and trimmed. Stubble is a real turn off. I do tend to lean towards bare with my female lovers. I will say that bare isnt a sure fire clean though :: shutters::: Trust me, I could tell ya a story on that one

I love it when my woman shaves her pussy. However, she has very sensitive skin, and it gets irritated some times, so I'd rather that she is comfortable. She will trim it way down sometimes. I know that she does this for me, because she knows that it makes her look just that much more naked! And, although a slick wet slippery shaved pussy is a turn on for me, after a couple of days the stubble comes back and can irritate my cock.

P.S. I shave too, just to be fair. The feeling is really nasty, and I love it!

I like all natural women that have body hair, especially between your legs. Foreign women interest me for this reason. I find it very natural, womanly, and mature.

Jay prefers shaved. It is not a matter of cleanliness with him, it just turns him on lol.

I shave the lips and around the clit but not because someone else prefers it. I do it because it is just cleaner during that time of the month. Now, the stuff up top . . . it stays. All of it! I may trim it a little now and again but that is not often. I like my hair! I'm a woman and I am suppose to have hair there. If you don't like it, then move on.