On a recent car trip Mr. Menage and I were talking and it has led to me posting this thread...

As a swinger if you were with a potential play partner and you were allowed only one (1) question to determine if you felt that they would be a fun play partner what would that one (1) question be?

The obvious assumption is that looks, sexual attraction, etc. were all in place for them to be on your "doable" list.......so again you only get the one (1) question to determine if they would be a "FUN" play partner - what would it be?

"Do you like my wife?"...of course that would likely be a given too, I suppose. ;)

Probably something along the lines of what they do or don't like to do or see done. Maybe ask how open minded they are?

Male D

Great question!

I think my question would be, "are you into me?"

I know that sounds a bit bland, but really, that has always been the toughest thing for me to figure out. If a playmate is into you - it can make all the difference in the world. And if they aren't you can tell in the worst way.

Knowing the honest answer to that question frees you up to flirt more comfortably and be yourself. Being unsure about that question and I am reserved. I want to play with someone who wants to play with me. Those are the best experiences. But damn my social awkwardness if I never seem to pick this up easily!

Spoomonkey

I just asked my boyfriend and he said "spit or swallow?" He was kidding...I think ;)

That's an interesting question. how do you determine if you want to play with someone based on just one question? I'd be inclined to ask something along the lines of what Spoo said. If the other person is not interested, then it doesn't matter what clever question I ask.

I can't wait to see the other responses.

~SS

How many rules do you have? or What are your rules? becasue the attraction is already there so now I want to know how much fun your going to be I don't like to be bogged down with a million rules. NO fun!

Because we are looking for couples right now I'd have to put a spin on Spoo's question and ask "Are you guys into us?" It would be an awkward question I think, but it sure would cut through all the BS trying to figure it out on my own. Being a rookie, I'm kind of clueless when it comes to that.

We Have fantasies that we would like to fulfill and we are sure that the couple that we get with have fantasies that they want to fulfill themselves. So our question would be, are they willing to let two stranger into their freaky little world to make thier fantasies come true without holding back?

I thought that attraction by both was already a given, not just whether you may be attracted to them. Maybe the OP can clear that up. Otherwise wouldn't everyone would have the same question? :confused:

Thank God for the art of communication. :lol:

If that is the case, then I'll stick with the idea of finding out what they like to do.

Male D

A very interesting proposition that quickly gets deeper than it might first appear. The objectives of the question are to demonstrate the potential for my capability to deliver a fun time and invite them to respond similarly. Therefore, perhaps the best question to pose to the potential playmate might be something like, "What would be your one question to a potential playmate?"

Recursive logic can get nasty at times, but it sure has its fun moments...

Ok - my original intention was that this be a fun and light hearted - how would you type question...........something for some fun reading - not anything so serious as to bring in reverse psychology, etc. and as for the issues of only looking for couples, etc. this was purely a hypothetical situation.

For example when I posed the question to Mr. Ménage his response was “spit or swallow”. I came back to him with so you will only have “FUN” with a woman who will give you a blow job? His response was no but if a woman tells him spit for instance then that tells him she is a little squeamish and would not make the “FUNEST” of play partners as he would be constantly wondering what else she is squeamish about……

Another response he had was………”Which would you rather do – give or receive?” – what if they said – receive!!!! Duh……….here again my response back was – well does that really tell you anything other than they are very selfish?..........lol

It just made for a very fun and interesting conversation so we thought we would bring it to everyone here – keep in mind the attraction is there and the interest is there – you just get one question to determine if THEY would be “FUN” - Hopefully this help……

The Other Mrs. Ménage

Knowing the honest answer to that question frees you up to flirt more comfortably and be yourself. Being unsure about that question and I am reserved. I want to play with someone who wants to play with me. Those are the best experiences. But damn my social awkwardness if I never seem to pick this up easily!

Spoomonkey

I'm 100% with you on this Spoo!!!!! This is my biggest challenge because I HATE to feel like I'm making a fool out of myself for nothing and then ending up all embarrassed by it!

The Other Mrs. Ménage

One question......

Which is more important to you...the journey or the destination?

Teresa

LOL!!! Can I get a "do over" on that???

Since the complexities of "a real fun time" involve more than just any interaction between the folks involved, a good question might be, "Do you think our spouses are making a fortuitous connection as we appear to have?"

"What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? "

Seriously, someone who gets that, I probably would find fun in bed as well.

-B

"What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? "

Seriously, someone who gets that, I probably would find fun in bed as well.

I get it... But I don't think you'd enjoy me sexually :D

Spoomonkey

I am inclined to know two things...does she swallow and take it up the ass...maybe that's a bit forward.

In reality, I want to know if it's about the orgasm or the build-up. If it's about the "O" we'll work from peak to peak...if it's about the "BU" we'll meander around the "O" for a good long while and then crash into it at full speed.

For me, I love the build-up...for her, I love what she loves.

Trace

Ah Julie the mad bumper is at it again..

Now to answer the old question, I'd ask, 'Do you like Monty Python.'

Any woman who answers yes is going to be fun. Now mind you I've had many fun playmates who have not liked them, but this is a limited filter :)

On a recent car trip Mr. Menage and I were talking and it has lead to me posting this thread.............

As a swinger if you were with a potential play partner and you were allowed only one (1) question to determine if you felt that they would be a fun play partner what would that one (1) question be?

The obvious assumation is that looks, sexual attraction, etc. were all in place for them to be on your "doable" list.......so again you only get the one (1) question to determine if they would be a "FUN" play partner - what would it be?

Serendipity, serves me well. I think I have it.

Yesterday morning, with all the hustle and bustle of the day starting out. Loading the car, phone calls, you can imagine we were bumping into each other. I just decided to jump in the shower at the spur of the moment. Quick shower in and out....

I hear Mrs.fun calling me as I was just getting out of the shower. She had the tone of somethings wrong :confused:. I came into the kitchen in just a towel dripping wet, and she says "where were you ?" Somehow, her look... seemed to cast disappointment.

I'm thinking, standing there in a wet towel, thats kind of a silly question :rollseye:. My good, sharply tuned, communication skills. Has me understanding the question actually meant : " I have been looking for you, I need your help, WTF dude "

I'm repeating one of my best mantras in my brain. DON'T SAY SOMETHING STUPID, DON'T SAY SOMETHING STUPID, DON'T SAY SOMETHING STUPID... NOT NOW !!!. THINK MAN..... THINK.... All at the speed of light.... AH, I got it.... Answer her question, with a question, like she does me sometimes. This could still have a happy ending... If, I stay in tune with her thoughts.

So, I lower my towel and asked ""The one question.""

"Will you suck it ? "

Without a word, I saw before my very eyes, every emotion possible in a woman..... Rage, disappointment, confusion, curiosity, playfulness and then kinky.. As we were standing in the kitchen with the doors unlocked, curtains open. She said, giggling..... " Yeeaaaa " and she did........ :hahaha:

Not a single doubt, of her being fun ;)

So now, I know what one question I might ask. However, I do think there should be a consideration as to: Timing and location involved, to this "ONE QUESTION" being asked to a potentially, fun woman.....

Now, Mrs fun will be along sometime, to give her possible "One Question". We talked about it in the car on the way home last night also.

Swingers..... :lol:...... we do that.......

We would have to go with: "Do you like giving and receiving oral?" With the proper use of tongue and lips ona body anyone can have fun. The orgasm will come, but the road to it is what makes the fun.