Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Young Swingers

Here to Stay
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Young Swingers

Our experiences in the swinging community, along with those of our friends, led us to the realization that younger swinger need to fend largely for ourselves. Is this common to young swinger everywhere? We created a group for young swingers in the Austin, TX area to make things easier for us. Has anyone else done likewise?

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Maybe you could elaborate more on your experiences and on what you mean by "fend for yourselves".

Julie http://www.swingersboard.com
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Here to Stay
    Post Thanks / Like

There are a couple of different ways that younger swingers are "discriminated" against. First, is not being allowed to join on-premises clubs (which is an experience that several couples have shared). Secondly is a general gearing of clubs towards a specific age group. Now this one is a little more subtle in that traditional wisedom holds that middle age swingers are the majority but the with the overwhelming response we have gotten from young swingers in our area it is a little questionable. Whether it is merely a lack of marketing to the younger crowd or a direct desire to keep the crowd a certain age it still has the same effect: few-to- none young swingers. We understand that some people are uncomfortable swinging with people young enough to be children, there are many of us who share that sentiment, to them we say we don't want to force people to swing with us we just want to be able to share your institutions. Safe places for people to who share this lifestyle are few and far between, we don't want to be excluded from any of them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

How young are we talking here? Under 21?
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Here to Stay
    Post Thanks / Like

Ages 21-30 is the general spread but ages 21-27 have it the worst.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Could just be your area. I haven't seen anything like this up here.

<eatcake>

Wink Are there young "swingers"?

I've noticed that it is mostly people in thier 30-40's (do you have to be married to swing?). We can pick up people at random places, but it's a lot easier in a environment of like minded people.... So, is there young people at these parties? If not, I'll try and put one on.
    Last edited by JustAskJulie; 06-22-2004 at 11:48 PM. Reason: to remove link

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

It really depends on the parties. There are parties that cater to younger crowds.

In general tho most people are in their 30's or older before they take up swinging. Swinging requires a very strong comitted relationship and it's rare that a very young couple would have developed this.

Do you have to be married? No, but you should be comitted to your relationship.

If you are a single, then you need to have a strong understanding what a comitted relationship is and why they exist. It's about a lot more than just sex.

Here to Stay
    Post Thanks / Like

I've noticed that it is mostly people in thier 30-40's (do you have to be married to swing?). We can pick up people at random places, but it's a lot easier in a environment of like minded people.... So, is there young people at these parties? If not, I'll try and put one on.

(I don't know if this is against the rules). We have a page with pics and a guestbook to sign.
    We did check out your site, and noticed the following line:

"maybe if your a local guy that has a hot girl to trade, post on the message board"

This sounds like something that might have been written by a "wife-swapper" back in 1958.

If your idea of swinging is trading females, then you will not do very well among swingers, whatever their age. Women basically have both the first and last word in swinging. They have their own fun in their own way, with partners whom they choose, and you will be laughed out of the building if you approach them as a commodity to be traded.
    Last edited by JustAskJulie; 06-22-2004 at 11:49 PM. Reason: to fix quote

Post Thanks / Like

Post BEING NEW AND YOUNG

MY GIRLFRIEND AND I ARE BOTH 22 AND WE ARE NERVOUS BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THAT ARE AT THE SWINING PARTIES ARE OLDER. WE ARE SCARED THAT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SHY AWAY FROM US BECAUSE OF OUR AGE WHEN WE HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER. IS THAT SOMETHING THAT WE SHOULD WORRY ABOUT?

Lifestyle Promoter Close Encounters's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Couple

You have nothing to fear. There may be a few couples older than you who will shy away because of your age but the vast majority of couples will enjoy your company.
    We know many imature couples in the 40+ range and just as many mature couples in their 20's.
    We personaly enjoy mature couples regardless of their years on this earth.

Registered
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi! Well. I'm the younger in our relationship. I'm 21 and hubby is 32. [sad] We have found that some folks will shy away. The men are for it and the ladies aren't. I guess they are afraid. But, for the most part people are pretty accepting. I guess it just depends on how secure they are with eachother as well as themselves. :p

Did that sound right?

~Centralbamababy [kiss]

<latincouple42@yahoo.com>

Post Young New Swingers

He is 35 but looks 25, she is 25 and doesnt look a day older. Our problem is he loves everything about the lifestyle including watching her fuck and suck other women,men or couples. She loves sex and is willing to please him but feels intimidated going to parties where the average age is a good 10 to 15 years older than her. We live in Mass and have attended only 3 or 4 parties in the last 3 years because he is tying to patient and not sour her on the lifestyle. He keeps hoping to go a party and meet up with several similar aged couples but it just hasnt happened.
    Does anybody have any sugestions, he doesnt know how many chances she will give him before giving up on the lifestyle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    couple

Red face

avoid the young ! there is a multitide of reasons that older swingers 40 + may shy away
    from younger ( 22) year old swingers .

# 1 reason we avoid some one that young , there relastionship with each other as a couple has not been there long enough , we prefer people to be together 10 years as a couple .

# 2 This is just personal feelings , we dont have any interest in some one the age of our kids
    for us it is just not a turn on .

If you 2 like to swing it is your business just like it is ours , just trying to address the question you asked with honest answers from our point of view.

" young bung get men hung " and i hate ropes on my neck

M & S [sad]

Swingers Board Addict
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
    Single Female

Unhappy

She is doing it for all the WRONG reasons. She should want to do it for herself, because she wants to do it and as a couple because THEY both want to do it, not to make him happy. There is only big trouble abrewin on the horizon with this situation. There's apparently not only talking problems, there are hearing problems as well.

Have you not read any posts here? My suggestion is that BOTH you and him sit down and take the hours over how many ever days it takes to read and reread the posts here...there's a LOT of very knowledgable "been there, done that" people who offer up excellent advice specifically addressing the topic of she is only doing it to please him.

Quin
    [Smiley_sex]
    One thing about me is that I'm consistant in my behavior, my thoughts, and my posting. I don't sell out or change for any reason outside of my own self wanting to. What you see is what you get: today, tomorrow and every day after that.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast