rogerdodger

Are We too Old to Swing?

My wife (second wife) and I used to swing with our other partners years ago. Our partners are no longer around and when we got married, we thought we might like to get back into the swing of things. The situation is that I am 65 and my wife is 60. It seems that nowadays all the information we can find out, is that swingers now are in their 20-40's and we are wondering if we old farts are out of the rank of current swingers. Any comments, because we would sure like to have some fun, but not with 21 year olds.

Roger Dodger

We have met swingers that are in their 50's, 60's and even some in their 70's, so they are out there, maybe a little harder to find. I would suggest maybe joining an ad site like SLS and doing a search for people your age, you might be surprised how many people you find.

Teresa

Believe it or not, you aren't the first couple in their 60's to come here asking that same question. :)

It seems like no matter what age a couple is they are always worried that everyone else in the lifestyle is in every other age range but their own, and that those who aren't in their age range won't want anything to do with them.

You have nothing to worry about. The average age is still in the late 30's/ early 40's, which puts plenty of swingers still in their 60's. I've never been to a party where there weren't at least a few couples there who bought their booze with their senior discount :) ! :lol:

One of the best situations we had (High sensuality, low pressure) was with a couple in their 60's who happened nto to be married to each other. Their high sex drive was not shared by their significant others so they MUTUALLY AGREED to be "activity partners" for full swapping. A strange situation, indeed, but one that seemed to work well for all of them, and no one felt "cheated".

I have seen a couple on SLS that were in their late 60's they both looked younger than they were and in great shape.We are in our late 20's i would have loved to be with a hot looking 60 something woman,but the Mrs. likes to stick to 40 or so and under.

We are very open to older couples.....or older bi-females. Its not the age that is the factor for us.... but the personality...you are as young as you feel..and for us...there is nothing wrong with a lot of experience.... I have no trouble with learning something new from an experienced couple.

Hello! My husband (40) and I (37) have run across many ads for older couples on SLS. The best sex I ever had swinging is currently with a man who is 58! Seek and you shall find.

Flutter

Hello! My husband (40) and I (37) have run across many ads for older couples on SLS. The best sex I ever had swinging is currently with a man who is 58! Seek and you shall find.

Flutter

Bravo Flutter!!!!! :D

Hi we have been on SLS for all most a year.We are 63 and 67.We have been with 3 couples and 3 males. Ther are all kinds males to have 3 somes with. Couples are harder to fine.So you should give it a go. Biornot

We're in our 50's and generally find bifems or couples (it seems) in their 40's who are willing to play.....although the bifems we encounter are in their 30's....seems like they love the "older" couple thing....my sweetie, who is much more experienced at swinging than I am, says he found couples older than us to be VERY sensual and wonderful people....we old farts ARE out there!

I have mentioned this in other posts but I will say it again. I love older experienced men!! I am 32 and my hubby is 40 (not so much older) and the man in the other couple we played with was 55. I never had so much fun!

Age is simply a state of mind and anytime we were together socially I never felt like he was old, he just became "one of us".