sahajacpl

Does ethnicity and age matter?

At Julie's suggestion we are posting our intro here for more responses. Also, with an added question or two:

Does ethnicity matter when considering a couple to swing with, everything else being equal, such as compatibility and chemistry. We think male/female sexual intercourse outside of one's own ethnic and national background would be a great experience. Do you find that different ethnic groups respond in unique ways to eroticism, foreplay and penetration for intercourse? If they do wouldn't that be a great turn-on and an experience in itself?

Thanks for your valuable thoughts.

Quote:

Saying Hello

We are an an empty-nester couple, happily married, and in our third decade of marriage. We accidentally bumped into swinger sites, this Board and NASCA. At first glance the idea of swapping spouses with another couple for erotic fun and intercourse sounded tacky if not unnatural. However, the more we dug deeper into some of the more serious writings on swinging, particularly, the book by Terry Gould, all of it somehow started to make sense.

We are still newbies. The only "experience" we have had as a couple was a week-long vacation at a couples' swinger resort. We had some reservations about the wisdom of going to this clothing optional resort to experience the lifestyle, including nudity and watching couples engaging in open sex. Even some experienced swingers had cautioned us against jumping in cold into a swinger atmosphere. To our surprise both of us doffed our clothes the moment we entered the resort and so thoroughly enjoyed the experience. We met and socialized with many wonderful couples though we did limit eroticism and sex just between us two.

This board has been a great resource for us in getting better and more informed about the lifestyle. We are looking forward to making slow but steady progress to enjoy the lifestyle in all aspects including a full swap of mates for varied and enriching sexual experience for both of us.

We will be posting questions on the board as they occur to us. One question right of the bat has to do with the age groups and how readily couples in the age group fifty plus are likely to find acceptance by the younger folks. We are in great shape and both of us are easy-going, fun-loving, very outgoing and sociable.

Welcome from Oklahoma, Sahaja Couple! We're glad y'all have joined us and look forward to learning more about the two of you.

Have y'all considered coming to the Meet Up! in Indianapolis? If so, you'll meet several couples in your age group. See the Meet Up! Forum.

We've only played with one mixed couple, white husband, black wife, but found them a treat. We don't seek out various ethnic groups but certainly are open. Hell, anyone having sex with this mixed-breed Native American will be experiencing several ethnic groups, all at once. :)

Alura

Just to let you know, our regular party we attend is hosted by a couple in their 60's. They regularly have people from their early 20's to close to 70. BTW, all races from Turkish, black, Indian (from India), to an albino black girl also.

Originally posted by sahajacpl

Does ethnicity matter when considering a couple to swing with, everything else being equal, such as compatibility and chemistry. We think male/female sexual intercourse outside of one's own ethnic and national background would be a great experience. Do you find that different ethnic groups respond in unique ways to eroticism, foreplay and penetration for intercourse? If they do would'nt that be a great turn-on and an experience in itself?

One's ethnicity has about as much to do with us liking them as their hair color :lol: nada,zip,zilch. If we are compatible, and can be friends, the rest are moot points.

We would have to say that variety is a good spice to liven up any situation and you might just learn a thing or two to boot.:D

BTW... Why hasn't this thread been a hotter subject? We'd like to hear more opinions on this.

Originally posted by SnSnLex

...BTW... Why hasn't this thread been a hotter subject? We'd like to hear more opinions on this.

I'm guessing you may have answered your own question: that it's just not that big a deal to most people. :)

-B

Welcome Sahajacpl

Mr. LM and I also wonder about being accepted by people in their 30's (or younger).

My husband and I look and act younger than our age (51 & 57) and feel very comfortable with younger people. We mention this in our profile.

We have not swung yet, but find may people in their 30's post that they are seeking couples under fifty.

We wonder, should we sent them an e-mail, or do couples with these stated guidelines find it offensive?

Would like to hear from anyone who has had experience with this.

LM

It doesn't matter to us, but it seems to matter to other people. We've had many couples contact us because they're looking to sleep with a black male (me) or an oriental female (my wife).

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

At Julie's suggestion we are posting our intro here for more responses. Also, with an added question or two:

Does ethnicity matter when considering a couple to swing with, everything else being equal, such as compatibility and chemistry. We think male/female sexual intercourse outside of one's own ethnic and national background would be a great experience. Do you find that different ethnic groups respond in unique ways to eroticism, foreplay and penetration for intercourse? If they do would'nt that be a great turn-on and an experience in itself?

Quote:

Saying Hello

We are an an empty-nester couple, happily married, and in our third decade of marriage. We accidently bumped into swinger sites, this Board and NASCA. At first glance the idea of swapping spouses with another couple for erotic fun and intercourse sounded tacky if not unnatural. However, the more we dug deeper into some of the more serious writings on swinging, particularly, the book by Terry Gould, all of it somehow started to make sense.

We are still newbies. The only "experience" we have had as a couple was a week-long vacation at a couples' swinger resort. We had some reservations about the wisdom of going to this clothing optional resort to experience the lifestyle, including nudity and watching couples engaging in open sex. Even some experienced swingers had cautioned us against jumping in cold into a swinger atmosphere. To our surprise both of us doffed our clothes the moment we entered the resort and so thoroughly enjoyed the experience. We met and socialized with many wonderful couples though we did limit eroticism and sex just between us two.

This board has been a great resource for us in getting better and more informed about the lifestyle. We are looking forward to making slow but steady progress to enjoy the lifestyle in all aspects including a full swap of mates for varied and enriching sexual experience for both of us.

We will be posting questions on the board as they occur to us. One question right of the bat has to do with the age groups and how readily couples in the age grpup fifty plus are likely to find acceptance by the younger folks. We are in great shape and both of us are easy-going, fun-loving, very outgoing and sociable.

sahajacpl

sahajacpl

I would say experience another race, what it boils down to is that it's all pick inside...LOL...

Seriously, I am of mixed ethnicity and I swing with a married white couple "freinds", we have a great time.

Enjoy.

Magnum :)

I would say that for me ethnicity isn't a factor at all. In my experience race or ethnicity matters little in the bedroom... the only real difference is the difference in how things look (two people of the same coloring vs people of different colorings).

We have played with people of different ethnic background and "races". But it all boils down to we are all part of the human race.

That said.

It is very interesting/erotic/unique to have someone of a different color and look to party with. We definately enjoy variety and you should too. They don't even have to speak your language (literally) to be able to party with them.

Besides, the persons of a different ethnic and racial back ground may be looking for you to spice up their life. It works both ways.

We never really thought of it. We just always find ourselves attracted to couples of the same etnicity as us. We are Caucasian (from the motherland - Caucasia). We discussed it once and just figured we weren't attracted for whatever reason, but that changed one night when a really nice black man asked Mrs Spoomonkey to dance. For personal reasons, we couldn't play that night, and I thought Mrs Spoomonkey would never stop pouting. He really tripped her trigger... And it wasn't because he was black - it was because he was a really nice guy.

I guess that goes to prove - it really is the person. We aren't looking for - or away from - playing with a couple or single who are a different race than us; but we are ALWAYS looking for great people to play with.

I think I'd be offended if someone wanted to sleep with me only because of my rich viking heritage instead of my dazzling, if somewhat quirky personality. And I can't imagine treating anyone any differently.

Spoomonkey

I must say, both my wife and I have had many couples or a spouse of a couple say either, "I never been wth a black man before and now I want to be with you" or "I have always wanted to have sex with a black woman." Most were honest and only expressing their sexual attraction and desires. A few were out of "myth" and "locker room" desires.

Now having made the above statement, my wife and I, have never used ethncity as a reason for attraction and swinging. Most of our swinging encounters have been with couples of different ethnicities. The subject of ethnicity does come up in chatting and about ninety-nine percent agree the different of skin-tone somewhat enchance the sexual desire; but when we get down to it, it is the person, respect, desire, passion and having good to great sex.

We do not specifically choose one race over another to swing with...though it just so happens that I have a thing for latin men...but we are not picky in the least. Most of all it all boils down to passion and the desire to have fun.

If I had a nickel for every time I had a white guy said that they'd never been with a black woman before and that it was exciting...I'd have 20 cents! I don't think that couples we've been with have been with us for reasons other than there was a genuine attraction and because they like us, but I think the excitement of being with someone of a different race adds a level of exoticness. Drew says that the contrast of our skin next to each other is exciting to him. I can understand the attraction. Hell, I've never been with a black woman either...and I'd love to see what it was like too. :D

Myself i am white and he is hispanic. I guess i never thought about us being diff could at all be an issue. Most of the time we don't even think about the fact that we are diff. The one lady I had played with on my own was blk, and that never even crossed my mind as an issue. However, she was always more attracted to white women. Her g/fs have always been white :)

To us it would never matter, but i usually do find myself checking out guys who are a darker skin color than me :D

We think male/female sexual intercourse outside of one's own ethnic and national background would be a great experience. Do you find that different ethnic groups respond in unique ways to eroticism, foreplay and penetration for intercourse?

What makes the lifestyle so exciting for us is the variety of partners available to us. While we don't specifically target people of other races, sex with people from other backgrounds can be exciting just because they are physically different from us. They may not necessarily respond in a way that is unique to their specific race, but the color contrast alone can provide for an exciting experience.

• Like 1