mcuz

Age question for both genders

A couple of questions on age to ponder:

How manycouples are under 30 now or when they started?

What are ppls thoughts on the differences they have found in swinging with ppl of differen age groups?

What is the youngest couple they would swing with ?

I am 55 and my wife if 37. We have swung with couples in their late 50's all the way down to couples in their early 20's. We have not found much difference in swinging with different age groups. As long as everyone is on the same page it is almost always good.

I'm 30 and hubby is 44... we've been swinging for 10 years now. He was young and I was really young when we started. I've noticed that through age we all tend to go from :8-0:: to :fun: and I prefer the :fun::D

*KK*

How manycouples are under 30 now or when they started?

we started in our 40's

What are ppls thoughts on the differences they have found in swinging with ppl of differen age groups?

No differences based on age that we have noticed.

What is the youngest couple they would swing with ?

As long as they are of legal age we don't have an age limit. We look more at mental and emotional maturity and that doesn't seem to have much correlation to age. We have played with people from the low 20's to mid 60's.

We're 32 and 37, been in the lifestyle about 5 years now. Late 20's is probably the youngest we've been with, late 40's to early 50's being the oldest. Those on the younger end of the scale were probably a bit more disappointing overall. We've had opportunity with younger 20's but we usually just don't click quite as well with that age-range so we haven't gone any further. It's not to say that there aren't plenty of younger 20-somethings who we'd get along with (more maturity plus more stable relationship) and are sexually attracted to (and vice-versa), but we haven't been in that situation yet. I think it's more about experience and personality than age though.

I am 40 and Mrs. WS is 30. We have been swinging for two years. It seems the ages of our playmates have ranged from 23 - 43.

Mr. WS

I am 38 and I couldn't have handled the thought of swinging when I was in my 20's. I wasn't secure enough in myself. I think it is great if others can....but speaking for myself I really needed to get comfortable with myself. Society images can be rough on young women, not just the pictures and movies we see but also the fairy tale idea of what romance is and isn't. I bought it hook line and sinker and remember feeling fat when I was a size 5......never mind that I am 5' 9"......and always looked at other women comparing myself and often felt I was lacking. So because I felt that way there wasn't any way possible that I could have been convinced that my lover wasn't also doing the same.

I was also fearful......and fear is usually the underlying emotion all other feelings come from. It is easier to be angry, jealous, hurt,....or whatever other emotion you can blame someone else for making you feel. It is harder to actually look at myself and see what my fears are and where they are coming from. I couldn't have done it in my 20's and I am always amazed when I meet younger people who have already gotten there.

As for ages of people to play with....I wouldn't rule anything out.....but if they reminded me of my children or my parents that would absolutely be a mood kill.

Me

We are 33/32 and just now as of Saturday went full swap with another couple. We actually started playing with individuals back 10 years ago..She had played with other girls and we once brought another guy into the mix but it was a very soft swing....Then we recently (last 3 years) started going to the swinger clubs and meeting people and playing with other females then last weekend we finally met a couple we clicked with...We didn't intend to all the way but we're glad we did....We don't think we would play with a much younger couple (like 10 years) but a few years younger would be good. I actually like a couple that is a little older than us up to about 45.....

Guest Paradise19

I'm 23 and my husband is 25. We're just now looking to try a few things, but so far I've found most couples range in the 30s and 40s. We were unsure of what age range to have our first experience with. I'm not at all against swapping with couples 10 or even 20 years older than us; as a previous poster mentioned, it's more about maturity and the way we all get along. As for our first experience, though, I think we might feel more comfortable with a couple around our age. I have this nagging fear that being with an older, more experienced couple would be very disappointing for them and an embarrassment for us. Someday, when we're the experienced ones, I don't think it would matter what age group we prefer.

Young but Mature

Paradise19

We started when we were in our mid twenties. We have been with couples in their early forties and as young as early twenties. Our tastes tend to change as we get older but usually we like to stay right around our age group. Mid thirties.

We are in our twenties. Most other playmates have been around the same age. I think I'd be ok with older, but just not so they're old enough to be my parents...that just bugs me.

~SS

I'm 29 and Drew's 38 and most of the couples we swing with are in their 30's. Have swung with 20-somethings and have swung with a couple where she was 39 and he was 50. Funny thing is, I think the 39/50 couple had the hardest time telling us what they wanted (or didn't want), so that was probably one of the least satisfying of all our experiences.

It's all about the couple, not the birthdate....

Pepper

My wife and I are both 43. I remember thinking back 13 years ago when we started that I started late and probably only had 10 or 15 years left of good sex. Boy! Was I wrong!?! Last month, I ended up with a woman in her 60's and a 24 year old (not at the same time though)

we are newbies at this and we are both 50. We were afraid that we maybe a bit too old (we probably look about ten years younger than our actual age). When we attend our first dance this nye we found that there are many older couples around our age, a few older and some much younger. People were in all sizes...

we are hoping to attend another one of these off premises party later this month,

I am 24 and my husband is 23. As of this time we've only had encounters with people of our age range, but I wouldn't be adverse to anything up to 20+ years older then ourselves. Like a previous poster wrote, if they reminded me of either of my parents in any capacity, that'd be a total turn off, but other than that, what is age but a #? :D

~~Blade~~

As for our first experience, though, I think we might feel more comfortable with a couple around our age. I have this nagging fear that being with an older, more experienced couple would be very disappointing for them and an embarrassment for us.
We've been quite surprised to find many couples quite a bit younger than us who have WAY more experience than we do. We also quite frequently meet couples much older than us who are very inexperienced, if not complete newbies. So you go to the same types of places we've gone to you might have a pretty tough time guaging experience by age.

Age is only a number, we are 45 & 44, and are receptive to those in the 30-early 50's, plus or minus depending in the couple. As most respondants, it depends on the couple as individuals. Enjoy!

We like all ages. My wife is 36 and I'm 33 and we have been with younger and older. We have a tendancy to hook up with older couples. Nothing wrong with younger couples though.

D is 42 and J is 29. We tend to attract a wide age range. Recently the trend seems to be the twenty somethings. Where last year we seemed to be attracting older couples. As Dragonblade stated "what is age but a #". This is so true. We have been surprised to find out that play partners were either as young as they were or as old as they were and in either case it obviously didn't matter, it was just an after thought. In the end it was just an intellectual exercise of being surprised at their age because we had made different assumptions. Recently we had those "age assumption" tables turned on us. We ended up going to a BM related party in WA state and getting adjoining rooms with a younger couple we went up there with. On the drive back to Seattle the question of age and experiences came up and this couple was very surprised that D was 42 thinking instead he was in his early 30's. So.....age is just a # and we tend to not worry about age differences. Do we click or not!? That ultimately is the question.

Greg was actually under 20 when he first experimented with swinging, but Sheryl didn't start until she was almost 40.

In our experience, older couples tend to be more confident in themselves and more comfortable with everything swinging has to offer.

We don't adhere to a minimum age for our playmates (assuming they are legal adults, of course), but we generally don't pursue anyone under 30. We've been approached online by a few 20-somethings, but none of them have tried very hard to actually meet us in person.

I am 53 she is 48, we tend to avoid, well we do avoid couples that are our children's age ie 21/ 24. The youngest I was with was 33, when I was 51, and the oldest was 61, the range for my wife is I believe 40 to 65. The 65 year old was the least satisfying for her as he could not get it up.

I am 41 she is 34. We have been swinging since I was 35 and she was 28. The youngest couple we have played with was probably mid-late 20's. The oldest couple was 50 (M) and 47 (F) that was 5 years ago. We have been with a single guy that was 22 when she was 32. She felt a little weird about being with someone 10 years younger that she was. Most of our playmates have been mid-30's to early 40's.

Having been introduced to the lifestyle when my girlfriend and I were (she) 19 and (I) 20 by a couple in their late 40's. We always prefered older partners. Widest age spread was a couple that were early 60's when we were respectably 21 and 22. They rocked our world in more ways than we ever imagined!

Despite having gone our separate ways and moved on with life experiences, we both still prefer older partners!