MaxandRebecca

Swinging Over 55 Club

I would like to see topics for those of us that are 55 and over in age. I know that when I was 21 years old anyone 55 or older was a really an old person and the thought of them having sex was hard for me to imagine. Like do you really want to talk about your parents having sex. Yuk! Well, we are at and beyond that age and we still like to have all the sex that we can get. I guess we better before we can't.

I agree with you. I am 51 and my wife is 45, most people in thier 20's will not be to interested in people our age. That may not true for everyone but the majority I think it would be correct. The one thing about getting older is that I am just as horny and love the sex just as much as did when i was in my 20's. This is a great sight no matter your age because you can learn alot about swinging and the people are great. enjoy!

Hey, 55 or over? Already one couple has agreed but don't qualify! And, I'd have to wait four years for me and my young wife to participate. LOL! But I very much do agree that there should be point where we should let the youngsters have their fun and we should appreciate the added benefits of our own age group.

But how about we call our group 'Mature Marriages'. No real age group but limit it to folks who've been married long enough to be comfortable with other like couples. Let's just say the couples need to be married over 20 years instead of being over a certain age. A strong long-term marriage is the first thing I look for. Just seems to lessen the chance of problems.

There are plenty of mature swingers, and it's even pretty common for them to prefer folks their own age. Don't think you're alone. :)

If you hang out at boat bars, ballroom dances, and other gathering spots for the older but active crowd, you might be surprised at what all goes on, and how much "hooking up" there is. :)

P.S. Don't think we're in the "prefer" group above, either - B likes the young guys. :)

Okay, I hope you don't mind me posting here as I am not over 55. I am 32, my hubby is 40. But the husband of the couple we swing with is 55. I find him to be a very sexy man and he knows how to treat a woman in bed ;) .

Age isn't always everything. We also have a very similar personality and sense of humor, so I am guaranteed that we are going to have a good time.

Initially there is that OMG he is old enough to be my dad, but after spending time with him he became one of our group and we never thought of him as old again.

Like others have said, it's hard to find anyone interested in "the over the hill gang". What's even worse is that we have communicated with several people over 55 who are only interested in playmates under 45!

Hi all. We are 29/31 and we have indeed no problems to fuck with older couples. We have done it very often and for me - the f-half - I have to explain that I like to be under an older man and to get a slow and deep fuck.

Mike and Jan wrote:

Let's just say the couples need to be married over 20 years instead of being over a certain age. A strong long-term marriage is the first thing I look for.

We like this idea. We've always looked for couples with strong marriages. We were only surprised once. The last 24 years have been wonderful.

Although we are 41/45 respectivley we will be married for 20 years next March. We often ask couples how long they have been married because we too find a strong marriage leads to less drama. I am surprised at the number of long term marriages there are in the swinger world as it seems to be better than the norm.

The best swing experience I have had has been with a man that is 62 and we have been together several times. I really enjoy how attentive he is to my wants and how intuitive he is also. Experience, you can't beat it. :kissface:

We're in our 60's (married 28 years) and we just started thinking about swinging a year ago. We've met some wonderful people and soft swapped with two couples. Now we're looking for other couples or to repeat with those we've been with. Best of all, the quality of our sex life together is increasingly satisfying, varied and vibrant.

We're both 55, married 35.One plus is no "time of the month". We tend to play with couple our own age, just more comfortable. For the young'ens out there, we are the generation that started freelove in the 60's I think? :rolleyes:

Hi MaxandRebecca,

We are 47 (F) and 48 (M) and have in our profile (I think) up to 55. But that's nebulous. We just look for folks that have kept themselves in shape as much as possible. Attitude and Personality are as important as looks to us.

We went to a dance recently and it was kinda cool to see some older folks (I'd say in their late 50's) there. There is a market for you! :D

Male D

My girlfriend and I, in our early 20's were introduced to the lifestyle by a mature couple many many years ago.

We were visiting a nudist resort in NW NJ, a resort that we had frequented many times. Enjoying the hot tub one afternoon, we engaged in conversation with this couple in their early 50's that joined us in the hot tub and conversation flowed. Before long they questioned if we were lifestylers. Unsure of their intent, we questioned the lifestyle? They informed us of their intentions, and inquired of our comfort level with the idea. Being open minded, we joined them for drinks at their cabin.

We enjoyed our first swing experience, a very positive one at that. We continued our relationship for over five years, meeting many of their lifestyle friends - both nudists and not.

Since engaging this couple, we have enjoyed numerous lifestyle clubs in and around NYC, have met many wonderful couples, but we continue to enjoy swinging with mature couples. We tend to seek them out in our travels.

LOL Have to say, the worst part about swinging at our age is the kids, grown kids that is. If you're not home, it's the 3rd degree, where were you, who are they, you're going out again? I guess it's their form of payback. LOL

I'm an owner of a club and an active person. I am also selective, yet I'm attracted to all age groups. I 'prefer' long term committed couples as friends and potential playmates. (Sometimes I make exceptions facelick :D ) I agree with the positive and good spirited comments posted here. I have composed a definition based on what has been written previously. Here's my synopsis, borrowing from the previous posts:

Older But Active (OBA) crowd: We appreciate the added benefits of our own age group. There is really no set age, but OBA couples are typically in a strong long-term partnership who are comfortable enough to be with other (not necessarily older) like-minded couples. There are plenty of mature (OBA) swingers and it's common for them to enjoy the company of folks their own age. Most OBA people know what they want, how to get it, and what it takes to make this Lifestyle all that much more fun! You will find many OBA people to be a very sexy, good at it, and they know how to treat a playmate in and out of bed. Many young active swingers (YAS) seem to appreciate those attributes also.

Naturally, presenting yourself in an attractive manner is always important. Staying healthy and in shape as much as possible is logical for us all. As with all things intimate, timing–opportunity–and chemistry are the triggers. Keeping a positive attitude and projecting an approachable personality are as important as looks to most. After all the brain is your largest sex organ, and an OBA person knows this.

FYI: Young Active Swingers (YAS): An OBA person can become one of ‘your group’ if you allow yourself to spend time with them, you may never think of them as old again. (“Experience, you can't beat it.”)

Nice to meet you all,

Kristi (& Jim)

It's all about fun!

I was wondering if there were any older couples and singles that were in the lifestyle. It looks as if I found the information I was looking for. This would to me at least be a great idea to start an off-shoot for us that are older and mature in the lifestyle.