Trophy1802

Anyone have any funny swinging experiences with their pets?

This recently happened to my spouse and I and I figured that it would be interesting to see if anyone else ever experienced similar situations.

My wife and I recently joined a male friend for a planned threesome experience. The male friend has a female dog that rarely leaves his side. Needless to say, when things got going and we moved to a more comfortable location to continue our fun, the dog followed, but remained underneath the bed. However, when all was said and done and everyone was getting dressed, my wife noticed that the dog had completely eaten the crotch out of her thong. As a funny comment and to make light of the situation, our male friend remarked that, "he did not realize that his dog was a lesbian."

It was a great night and a great comment to tie in a funny situation.

We both know that my wife has a great pussy to eat........I guess the dog could not resist the temptation of her scent on her thong either.....lol

• Like 3

We had some friends over one time, and we were paired up and moving around making use of about every room in the house. Me and my playmate were on the sofa and I was on top and we were doing some heavy making out leading up to the main event. I felt a light stoking and tickling on the back of my neck and said "mmmmm, that feels good" and after a little bit more time went by, my brain overcame the sensory overload and kicking in enough to tell me, "wait, she's got two hands, and I know the whereabouts of both of them, and neither one is near the back of my neck??"

I started paying attention and figured out it was our miniature poodle - she had snuck up onto her usual spot on top of the back of the couch, and when I would get in reach, she would stick her head out and start licking right above the hairline on my neck! That mystery solved, I shooed her back and we got on with business. Then when things really got going, she kept wanting to jump on my back to enjoy the ride while peering over my shoulder looking right into the eyes of my playmate from about 6 inches away. It was so funny we both kept busting out laughing until we finally had to lock the dog in another room just so we could have sex :) Worse than having a little kid in the house!

• Like 1

It wasn't a swinging experience but one time while I was having sex with a woman my cat suddenly jumped on the bed and aggressively approached the woman and growled at her as if it was trying to protect me? I've seen that look on it's face before and I thought it was getting ready to claw her. I had to push it back. Funny! I'll never forget that one :)

We had invited a swing couple over for drinks and more. We started on the back deck at a high top table...the other lady wasn't wearing panties under her so-short skirt. As we were all talking, our dog helped himself to a taste of the lady in one bold and unabashed swoop. How embarrassing!

We had a foursome going on the same bed and things were going great...until the bed collapsed. Our poor dog came scrambling out from underneath it, narrowly escaping getting squished. Poor guy! That dog had more lives than a cat, LOL.

• Like 1

Not swinging related but used to mess around with a woman who had a small dog. It managed to sneak up on the bed and next thing I know there is a cold, wet nose on my ass. I swear that dog must have had its nose in the freezer right beforehand. Ruined the moment but we had a good laugh.

Anyone have any funny swinging experiences with their pets"

I mean...Did we really want an answer to this?

Not swinging.... But my ex and I had this troublesome dog that would get into everything (he'd finish your drink if you Sat it down). I'd thrown away this jelly following that I hated and the damn dog pulled it out if the trash and claimed it. I came home to find it in the middle of the living room with teeth marks. Threw it away again, he got it again. I finally had to (stealthily - because I didn't really want the neighbors seeing me) put it in the outside trash to keep him from getting it.

• Like 2

So my wife and I typically spend an hour or so cuddling in the morning before the day starts.

Our cat will show up sit nearby and just start purring really loudly.

It's the most bizarre thing. It is very like the cat is feeding of the energy in the bed!!

• Like 1

I shooed her back and we got on with business. Then when things really got going, she kept wanting to jump on my back to enjoy the ride while peering over my shoulder looking right into the eyes of my playmate from about 6 inches away. It was so funny we both kept busting out laughing until we finally had to lock the dog in another room just so we could have sex :) Worse than having a little kid in the house!

Lol,

We have 2 over friendly cats, always locked out of the room, but one is quite talented at opening doors & likes to come in & smooch peoples ankles & faces.

Only one room she can't break out of & we think they are working on that...

That & finding that good plant before visitors arrive, knowing about their impending prison sentence for the evening when guests are expected.

We went to a house party and the hostess had one small bedroom closed off for her pets. Ok, I get that- and I never hear a bark or anything from that room.

Later in the evening the hostess brings out a large German shepherd and a small mutt dog to let them out to pee then returns them to the bedroom. I find out then that it is the German shepherd, the smaller mutt dog and FIVE cats in the room together which usually have the run of the house. They all must have been the best of friends to not bark or fight or anything.

I really had to laugh when I read the title; I must be truly perverted.

Happened to a friend who had a party at her house which lasted much longer than she had anticipated. They were rushing to clean up the house before her ex dropped off her kids on Sunday evening. Their focus being getting the kids rooms spotless and free of any left over contraband. Unfortunately although they did get everything into the trash, they did not take it out. The dogs had a field day and when she woke up the next morning there were used condoms all over the kitchen floor. Yuck!

The one couple we met up with had 6 dogs in their home. 3 were theirs and 3 they were keeping for one of their kids. The dogs were all well behaved and did not bother us too much. Sometimes though, if they started barking, the wife would get up and leave the room for a moment to quiet them down as they have had a few neighbor complaints recently. It was kinda odd, sitting there going down on her then she suddenly would just get up, it killed the mood a little. The worst mood killer for me though was actually the one dog that could easily walk over the baby gate they had up to keep the dogs out of the room. All he did was lay down on his bed in the corner, was still weird seeing him just sitting there though.